Not your typical turn on's!

So everyone gets turned on, whether it be nibbling of the ear, caressing of the skin, whispered dirty words and so on.
What I want to know is the unusual stuff that turns you on.
One of the things that gets me going is watching my hubby drive. The concentration on his face, the dip between his thumb and his wrist as he firmly holds the steering wheel, the way his toned firm legs move as his dips the clutch. God it makes me hot thinking of it.
What's your unusual turn on's? X

The 2 that come to mind are:

1. when MRS kisses the top of my head. I work from home and throughout the day she will stand behind my chair and kiss me square on top of my bald head

2. IM'ing with her. I will often send her an IM, even if we are both home, just because I like playing cheeky on IM with her.

Oh I smell his shirts too, even get him to leave a scented shirt if he's not around.

Watching him read. Mhhhm.

MRS will be glad to know this is normal... she always told me it was one of her "odd" things.

I love IM'ing with my hubby too, can be such a turn on.

Another turn on for me is when we go for drinks with family & friends and I notice him watching me. Makes me skin tingle knowing he's undressing me with his eyes and thinking very naughty things

Amanda mmmmm that us a favourite of mine too! It sends me wild. I've even licked his sweaty chest!

yeah the t shirt thing had a partner do that before kinda common, for me honestly washing my partner washing the dishes wierd i know but seems sensual in some way to me.

mikedhf wrote:

yeah the t shirt thing had a partner do that before kinda common, for me honestly washing my partner washing the dishes wierd i know but seems sensual in some way to me.

MRS told me once she thought me doing the dishes was hot. I always figured it was just a trade of sex for less house work. LOL

When I was the dishes I can guarantee the hubby come behind me coos a grope of the breast or kisses my neck

lol well glad it not just me who thinks that then

see mrs bee proves that is is a turn on i like doing that

Watching him concentrate on something, like reading something with his glasses on mmmmnm.

watching him laugh, driving.

Watching him cook
Smelling him when he's not showered
Having my palms stroked
Listening to heartbeats

I also love to watch him train, seeing him get hot and sweaty the way he moves with each exercise.
I too love watching him cook, and him feeding me from his fork too

Yes, I like when he's all grubby with just jeans on mmmm lol

good thread idea! X

Don't know if this counts... but there is a hollow that forms between her collar-bone and shoulder, particularly if she is lying down on her side. Just makes me melt.

And the feel of the flare from waist out to hip... just as the curve starts... when my hand slowly moves along that,the charge I feel is electric.

As Alastor said, the hollow in the collar bone... ooooh that gets me every time.

Hezzah wrote:

As Alastor said, the hollow in the collar bone... ooooh that gets me every time.

Is yours inside the V though? mine is outside!

Watching him while he plays video games or watches anime. He finds it creepy :(