nude beaches your cup of tea??

I'm young and looking to go to a nude beach.. Just wanted to get peoples opinions....

Yes we like nudist beaches but mainly in hot countries as too cold in most of the UK.

Nude beaches are incredibly popular but, as with all things, it'll never be everyone's cup of tea. 

I'm a fan of an "anything goes" beach, where you don't have to be nude, but topless/nude sunbathing is ok (and won't illicit unwanted attention). 

I say if you're interested in trying one, go for it! 

As jess said, I’m also a fan of people having the freedom to be topless and sunbathe nude if they like but a lot of places unfortunately do attract a few unwanted guests so you may want to look at some of the private nude beaches around our shores.

Personally I’m fine with my partner doing as she pleases and would never stop her from doing anything, but I would prefer she kept most of her clothes on when we’re in public as I like it to be quite a personal thing that only we get to see eachother naked. But I’m totally fine and think it’s normal for a lot of people so go for it. You only live once and if you don’t like it you can wrap yourself up in a towel and get yourself dressed again. It may be worth going topless first and kind of dipping your toes into naked sunbathing before going full nude ☺️.

Thanks people... I can take a bit form all the comments made.

I was in Spain a month ago and wanted to try one unfortunately we wasn't near one...so I thought id try one here instead. A private one is now a definite.

I'm now thinking of giving anything goes beaches ago. Maybe ease myself into it 😁

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Nude beaches are incredibly popular but, as with all things, it'll never be everyone's cup of tea.

I'm a fan of an "anything goes" beach, where you don't have to be nude, but topless/nude sunbathing is ok (and won't illicit unwanted attention).

I say if you're interested in trying one, go for it!

+1 to this.....sounds perfect to get you started xx

I've been looking just need the time to go.... (Work work work 😐)

Yes, very much but not for sex or voyeurism. You could ger into trouble if you do either of these openly on a naturist beach.

We both love the idea. Once we did go hiking along a remote stretch of the UK coast, early evening and no-one was to be seen on our trail. We found a gorgeous secluded cove and stripped off for some very fun skinny-dipping. Cold waters but lots of fun and a bucket-list tick!

What a idea in orbit 1971... The cheeky side of things 😁
Mmmm sex on a naturist beach, a challenge perhaps 😅
Mature 2 that is definitely on the cards just time😣

Done a few now

Plakias in crete was nice, it's at the end of the beach with a rock face to your side, so it stops traffic walking along for an ogle.
Some olive trees to provide sanctuary if you don't fancy the sunbeds
It's pretty chilled out and a nice mix of people, mostly naked or topless
It can be proper windy tho, bit of a downside.

Went to Spain last year and stayed in a hotel that had private area, again - everyone naked, and quite private.
Beach was fairly good too.

Off to the sandy beach hotel in gran canaria in Aug, this has roof top naked area and a good beach I believe?

My philosophy is that the human body, well we've all got one haven't we?
And do you remember many people you looked at on your last holiday?
We've all seen flesh, and as long as your not a pork chop in a butchers window, the odd glance from a passer by isn't going to kill u is it.

Find a more secluded spot and gently ease your self into it

Thanks some more places to look at now... Your philosophy is good yep we've all seen flesh before... If you get a glance your a lucky person.... You nether know what it might lead too 😃

I struggle with nudity so for me it would be torture. I see the appeal though, being able to get a tan with no white lines, feeling free.

They are not really for me. If they were empty then sure. I am not very comfortable with the thought of being nude infront of strangers.

K&c30's wrote:

They are not really for me. If they were empty then sure. I am not very comfortable with the thought of being nude infront of strangers.

Your not the only one. Despite having a decent body now compared to yesteryear , I couldnt do it. I won't even walk around shirtless in public despite needing a tan . I think its more down to shyness with me than confidence

Its nice to hear some of the other side of the stroy..... I'm not too worried about tan lines 😝 I work out side... I'm lucky like that...

I have a stand back looking at the bigger picture view of the subject.
We're only on this planet once, so live life how YOU want to live it, so what if someone looks at you?
Life's too short.

I can't remember 99% of what people I met on holiday, a year or 2 later 99.9%, if I can't remember, I'm guessing most people wud be similar.

It's easy when you are surrounded by like minded people, and they don't stare.
They glance, most people probably do, but that's human nature I'm guessing.
But that doesn't have to be a negative?

I take it, it's about being comfy in your own skin, I'm lucky enough to be one of those people.

Quick question to those that aren't:

One day, you are going to get old, and then that'll be the excuse not to bare all, cos you don't look as good as you used to.

If this is something you'd really like to do, you'll end up in that retirement home full of memories of things you'd wished you'd tried.

What's stopping you?

Trust me it's a great feeling, and I wished I'd tried it earlier!

I'd love to give it a go, just imagining how empowering it must be! Would also love to have a go at being a life model.

My thoughts are that I prefer nude beaches to free beaches. Free beaches, where nude and covered mix really attracts some weird people. Last year we were on a free beach and three bikini wearing teenagers walked right up to my husband and checked him out. He was quite happy with the experience but it irritated me that they need to do this having the security of their coverage.
On nude beaches you do get single guys who will plant their towels close to you but at least they are nude also. My husband says that I attract them soon as I strip off😂. We tried an experiment where as soon as three guys settled down to enjoy the view we would get up and walk the shore. After 15 minutes we would return and all three had moved on but would you believe it two returned later in the afternoon.

"If God meant us to walk around naked we'd have been born that way." ;-) Don't remember where I heard that but it made me chuckle!