Nudist Beach

I would have thought the weather may have a baring on it as well

canaries good, or Croatian Islands. Fuerteventura it is very common place, atlough the island is a bit windy and you can feel a bit sandblasted. We prefer Croatia, nobody bats an eyelid and the remote beaches are good, although can be a bit stony. mrs just goes topless, but I go for the full monty.

Has to be a quiet spot, and not crowded. In the past I was a bit hesitant and was a bit nervous about showing off trimmed pubes, but all sorts there nowadays so not worried about the holiday haircut showing

south of france very crowded, and feel like sunbathing seals. Not keen on that.

Reading through this, it appears that you are OK to travel.

My SO and I went to Florida last year, picked up a hire car (mustang, of course) and drove downt to Miami. Haulover Beach in Miami Beach is where you want to head to. There is a car park near by, but you will have to walk a bit (not more than 5 mins) to get to the beach. The life gaurd towers change from green to pink (off the top of my head) and this is the nudest area. Head to the middle of the area because the people who are "tourists" will be wimps and at the edges.

Cameras are a no, and someone was spoken to whilst we were there. And being in this area with clothes on was frowned upon, but generally it appeared to be accepted. All in all, it was a really nice clean beach, and everyone was super friendly, welcoming and also quite chatty. (I spoke to a local arts dealer about politics whilst waist deep in the sea!)

Apart from that, we didnt really enjoy Miami (OH NO, right? Maybe we did it wrong). We stayed in Fort Lauderdale, at a really nice little hotel/apartment block run by the nicest ever couple. We got a super discount online, and even they said that they didn't know how we got it at that price. I struggle to find the place now, but I will google if you are interested. It was about an hours drive to the beach, but to be honest when you are driving around the states, an hour is nothing.

Plakias in Crete has a naturist beach, and it's quite secluded as it's at the end of the beach with a rock face ending the beach. Be warned the wind can whip up and you'll get exfoliated !

But if you don't mind that it's an amazing beach, and it has a couple of old olive trees you can throw a blanket down under.

You get the odd passer by as they snorkel near the rock face - and some to probably cop a look. But there's quite a few people on this beach and it's very very conservative - i.e. Didn't see anyone who looked dodgy - good mix of young & old too.

In the UK there's the Clover Spa Hotel & Spa in Birmingham.

This place has 5 stars on Trip Advisor but deserves 10! It's not overpriced, and is very professional, with no swinging or open sexual behaviour! Food is delish, and it has a wonderful hot tub.

Rooms are brilliant too. They do couples weekends to balance sexes, but midweek can be more males.

However, even if there are more males, its a super friendly place and if you were a single female, they would go out their way to make you feel comftable - the owner puts his heart into this place and has got things so so right.

There's a couple of hotels in jandia (Club jandia princess & Princess jandia) These have naturist pools, and the beach is naturist - not been here, but booked in July, looks good!

MrGoodGuy wrote:

Plakias in Crete has a naturist beach, and it's quite secluded as it's at the end of the beach with a rock face ending the beach. Be warned the wind can whip up and you'll get exfoliated !

But if you don't mind that it's an amazing beach, and it has a couple of old olive trees you can throw a blanket down under.

You get the odd passer by as they snorkel near the rock face - and some to probably cop a look. But there's quite a few people on this beach and it's very very conservative - i.e. Didn't see anyone who looked dodgy - good mix of young & old too.

In the UK there's the Clover Spa Hotel & Spa in Birmingham.

This place has 5 stars on Trip Advisor but deserves 10! It's not overpriced, and is very professional, with no swinging or open sexual behaviour! Food is delish, and it has a wonderful hot tub.

Rooms are brilliant too. They do couples weekends to balance sexes, but midweek can be more males.

However, even if there are more males, its a super friendly place and if you were a single female, they would go out their way to make you feel comftable - the owner puts his heart into this place and has got things so so right.

There's a couple of hotels in jandia (Club jandia princess & Princess jandia) These have naturist pools, and the beach is naturist - not been here, but booked in July, looks good!

Thinking of Jandia for some winter sun. Any recommendations for places for an all over tan?

Studland beach in Dorset has a great nudist beach, been a few times myself and can't wait to go again.....pity about the weather this 'summer'!! Plenty of dunes to have fun in!!

swingcouple wrote:

We like naturist camping and nude beaches. There are plenty of these places in France (and the rest of the continent) and a few in UK too. Studland tends to be gay-oriented (have nothing against gays but in our experience there aren't too many females around). Try googling for more details.

We can't recommend British Naturism though, we used to be members and have never come across such an odd bunch. Keep away from BN "sun clubs" which are very cliquey and prejudiced. They really hate piercings and tattoos, and as for swinging...

Have to agree as regards British Naturism(BN) they are probably the biggest reason Naturism is still a subject or topic that lots of people snigger about in the UK.I was a club member as a single male(shock horror) before the OH got involved.It was a clique riddled organisation.No real attempt to get out there and increase the membership so it just stagnates.Much prefer just getting nude on a beach nowadays whether at home or abroad.Especially like Gran Canaria/Cap D Agde and Studland in Dorset.

Its probably the best feeling in the world to swim nude too.

Go for it!!!

This all reminds me of a little experience me and Mrs has on a nudist beach in Spain, got a bit hot under the collar and as we were tucked away let’s say fingers started to roam hehe I was there laid back stroking away when a older couple appeared! We are shocked and embarrassed only to have the lady of the older couple walk over and say “please don’t be silly it’s all natural” It’s funny because they were both so normal and lovely about it we sat back down and carried on enjoying the beach. They rather enjoyed the show it was all very relaxed feeling.