Nudists

Just been today! Weather was not good enough to strip off but least I know where it is now

4 Likes

Iā€™ve found recently that Iā€™m spending more and more time naked during working hours, good job Iā€™m working from home. Luckily when Iā€™m sat at my desk or even moving around the room I canā€™t be seen as thereā€™s trees and a field at the end of the garden.

Only scary moment Iā€™ve had is hearing next doors window cleaner positioning his ladder but that gave me time to pop in to the next room to get dressed.

Itā€™s really made me want to move somewhere with even more privacy so that I can spend time naked in the garden.

2 Likes

Love spending time naked as much as I can especially around the house. Have a nudist beach close to me and have been a few times. Great feeling being outdoors naked and being looked at. The local beach has various different areas, a general nudist area, a gay area and a voyeurs area in the sand dunes where anything goes. Spent some great times watching and wanking

Iā€™ve been a nudist / naturist for the last 7 years. I really enjoy going for naked walks and visiting naturist spas and clubs

Interestingly Iā€™ve just booked a few days away at a Naturist camp site later this month . This will be my first experience of being naked in public but this year is a year of firsts for me. So thought why not.

Although not sure mid September the weather will be great. Might be Iā€™ll have little on display if itā€™s too cold :joy:

1 Like

This is probably my biggest fantasy to go on a naturists holiday or on a nudists beach. Iā€™ve always loved being naked but OH is a little shy at showing her body off.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m brave enough to go on a specific naturist holiday. I have certainly visited a few quite nudist beachā€™s. Loved the thrill and the feeling of freedom.

1 Like

Yes, when I used to live by the sea I often went to a couple of local beaches.

1 Like

Naturists arenā€™t looking at bodies so your OH has nothing to worry about. It is a great feeling.

2 Likes

I can imagine it is a great feeling, maybe one day you never know.

1 Like

Itā€™s very exhilarating and feel fantastic end of the day I just wish it was warmer more

1 Like

I have the same fantasy

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes @Male53

Where did you go too? @ShyNudist

Hi I have been to a couple of nudist beaches on holiday and enjoy naturism at home

1 Like

Yes I love it at home an probably love it on beach @ShyNudist

Iā€™m enjoying naturism at the minute doing the housework

I wish! I love being naked but would find it very uncomfortable to do so at home (mainly because I still live at home!) I have been to a nudist beach here in Ireland but 99% of the time, itā€™s either absolutely freezing or full of young families who donā€™t read signs.

Hi I did not realise there was any nudist beaches in Ireland
I know there is some lovely beaches in County Kerry

1 Like

I love being nude with me OH. We have not explored being nude at a beach or place though. How do you take that first step?