Number of previous sexual partners

How many cocks have you had the pleasure of in total before you met other half. Both for sex and oral? And does OH know?

**EDITED TO INCLUDE QUESTION TO ALL AND NOT JUST ONE GENDER**

None. 30 years ago my hubby and I married, both as virgins, and are still enjoying learning new things about each other's bodies and lovemaking.

Lots, stopped keeping count years ago and yes he does know, in general terms not all the details. We married in our 50s and both have colourful pasts.

Prior to my husband? Well, I’ve done a quick tally-up, having cast my memory back as best I can, and come up with the concise figure of.....one! Yes my husband knows, let’s face it, it wasn’t particularly likely to be a very long or awkward conversation.

I'm on 5 (men). My husband is by far the best. He knows of all of them, and I know all of his

100+ men and 2 ladies before my husband.

I literally have no idea...

Many more than my husband had vaginas 🙈 he was a virgin when we met! I on the other hand had quite a colourful past

Ummm, 2 women, around 20 men before my husband all for sex..... BJ's oh god, I have no idea.. lots lol! I had a colourful history should we say, he knows all of it and doesn't care. We've since had 7 very happy years together and I couldn't think of anyone better to spend my life with!

My partner was far more adventurous before we got together but I was in long term relationships, my question would be does it bother you how many ex partners someone has had?

Zero, and he's also had zero. Yes it would botherme if he'd had even one previus

I think about 25 before my fiance. He doesnt know, hes never wanted too know hes had around four including me x

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

My partner was far more adventurous before we got together but I was in long term relationships, my question would be does it bother you how many ex partners someone has had?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I find our pasts interesting, and we've had a number of discussions on it. We know lots of intimate details about our past partners, and I love knowing that for each of us, the other is by far the best sexual partner we've ever had.

I'm positive its just one, there was this one person before that but I honestly can't remember if we did anything because when we met up we were always drunk, I know i didn't have sex with that person.

And as far as it goes my girlfriend she thinks there has been two because if she knew i lost my virginity with my last girlfriend it would of made things uncomfortable for her because for some reason she didn't like her but she only met her once.

I’ve never tried to count (does an orgy count as one or one per person involved? Asking for a friend lol).

Lol Kelly_Michelle. That had me giggling. You should tell your friend I counted the orgy that 'my friend' had as 4 for each other person that was invlolved.... with my friend of course ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) hahahaha