OA Sex Toy Awards - what's on your shortlist

OK! So over here Miss Sparkle reckons that OA Members would have written better reviews than the UK Sex Toy Award Judges (That's fighting talk!)

So if we were to do a similar thing with OA members (no promises!) which products would be on your shortlist?

List 5 for guys and 5 for girls...

:( I was one of the judges, think I did well, my reviews were as considered as always!!

I don't think it's a criticism of you or any of the judges CW, more that us lot want even more free toys!

yay - i will get abck to you and let you know!

wee vibe and tenga flip hole got to be in there of course.

@ richard how about 5 things for couples?

As you wish - suggest away!

@ creativewriter1985 - definitely not a reflection on the write-ups from the Sex Toy Awards Judges... Just a tongue-in-cheek excuse to ask for more freebies!

Erm- how can we recommend five for the opposit sex? I havn't a clue what feels good for a guy...

Hmm- will have a shortlist think lol

creativewriter1985 wrote:

:( I was one of the judges, think I did well, my reviews were as considered as always!!

I was about to say - your reviews were great Lucy but I wasn't that impressed by some of the one liners from the others. External Media

@ Richard

Stand by - engaging brain now....

(this may take a while)

i also think it would be intresting to do a best of the cheaper sex toy awards - like with the lady lustfinger vibe and a one use vibrating cock ring etc - may be enough to encourage some people that wouldnt have thought about sex toys before but because of the bargainous prize become intrested (therefor of course increasing lh profits - i am genius and if any lh employers wants to snap me up i am available to start work asap!! lol )

Ok my top 5 womens toys-

1- Mantric Dinky Pink bullet vibe
2- Pink Nipple Suckers
3- Love Labs Glass Mini Butt Plug
4- Doc Johnstons Huge Double Monster Jelly Dong
5- Jessica Rabbit 2.0

All of which are relitivly cheap and/or were free lol

How do you define a sex toy though? If I were to only choose from the vibrators and dildos available on this site, I'd be choosing from less than half the stock! (actually, probably a LOT less now that I think of it). Personally, I'm a big bdsm fan, but I can't orgasm from JUST tying someone up... I guess this discussion is for another thread, but it popped into my head here.

Okay, lets say "From the range that LoveHoney (all hail) stocks, which five, designed for the pleasure of women, would I choose to test?" XD

Well, I had a peek at the shortlist for 09 that's being listed, and from there I have to admit, I do really want to try out the following...

• 7 Fuction Magic Bullet Vibe
  • SaSi by JeJoue
  • We-Vibe Clitoral Vibrator

I'll possibly be stoned to death for saying this here, but the Tracy Cox Supersex Massager is NOT one I'd normally be even remotely interested in, for two reasons. It's pink (I hate pink) and... well... it looks BORING. But it's gotten a lot of positive praise, so I am a little curious. The Basic Finger-ring I've had before and I preferred the Fingerdome myself. But that does lead me to the Basics range (which I just adore). And there I choose

• BASIC Sex Toys Vibrating Finger Bullet

It looks a lot more interesting than the finger ring and looks to be easier to use with a better switch than the finger ring had. And one more for five, eh? Lets see... I think a lot of women out there are very reluctant to use their ass, so something anal, but non-scary. Probably....

• Enchanted Pleasure Vibrating Anal Wand

Or something similar.

Goodness, I could talk for Great Britain, couldn't I? I'll go away now...

As greedy as it sounds, I'd love to review some of the more expensive toys. I don't have the kind of money I need to find out if they're really worth that much!

Two that have particuarly caught my eye are the We-Vibe and the Eroscillator. I want to see if they're really worth three or four times more than other similar vibes of that type.

I'd love to try the SaSi by JeJoue too. Oral sex simulator, yummy! I LOVE oral sex, it's my favourite, and I want to see if this toy can really do what it claims.

Having said that though, I'm really not picky! Free toys, who can complain about that?

There's lots of toys I want to try, but they tend to be general types rather than having a specific one picked out.

Ecksvie wrote:

As greedy as it sounds, I'd love to review some of the more expensive toys. I don't have the kind of money I need to find out if they're really worth that much!

Having said that though, I'm really not picky! Free toys, who can complain about that?

im with you on that. shame lovehoney need to sell these tings instead of giving them away!! x

Id really like to be a judge, I always enter into these thing on Love Honey but never get any where i never even get free stuff even though i enter for it all. Makes me abit sad and I have been buying from love honey for years now.

Sorry I did not mean to sound like i was pleading.