Obsessive Charm See Through Lace Teddy Black

So after ordering this I am now having doubts as I realised it's crotchless

So while I don't want to cancel my order I am worried as I have never worn anything crotchless - and I need it for this weekend

Anyone have any advice on how to have confidence when wearing this - other than drinking a bottle of wine? =/

You could put a g string under the crotchless panties

you can put underwear with it, but trust me - crotchless is a fantastic thing!

You can be crazy sexy with the item on, in this case a teddy, and then have sex while wearing said sexy item! no shifting material to the side or taking off or moving awkwardly, just have normal sex with extra appeal :P

For confidence, just go for it. They'll love it either way, and crotchless can be a huge turn on when they know they have 'easy access'!

if it's for fancy dress or wearing out, put underwear or shorts with it!

Hope you look gorgous in it :)

A number of crotchless items i have, it's barely noticable that they are crotchless unless you actually check. It may not be as obvious as you think?

I just imagine a bug slit where the crotch should be?

I think I may have to just go for it... I won't be wearing it outside... just to surprise the OH over the weekend...

AlaineB wrote:

I think I may have to just go for it... I won't be wearing it outside... just to surprise the OH over the weekend...

This

And as other posters have suggested, you can always wear panties/g string underneath. Hope you enjoy your purchase x

AlaineB wrote:

Do it! I tried crotchless recently and its great! OH loved it and it was so sexy, not having to take them off!

I love wearing crotchless - makes me feel sexy and a great turn-on for OH too! Try it!