October Revolution

I know its early but wanted to get in and make sure everyone had time to take pictures.

October is Breast Cancer awareness month so I was thinking that it would make a good theme for the revolution.

Time to celebrate the boobs and moobs, dont want to leave anyone out.

And yes I will be plucking up the courage to put mine up, just need to ask the OH to get the camera out, shouldnt be too difficult

xGGx

Great theme GG

Sounds good to me :o)

Someone's going to be pleased, all those lovely boobs....... you know who you are ;o)

Have we got a September one? I'm still on August.

Sounds like a great idea GG

if anyone wants to donate to Breast Cancer charities as well as change their picture to show support then please note that you can do this through the just giving website, my Nanna died from Breast Cancer an seeing her in those last few days was heart breaking

Don't forget to send any pics you take to Boobiethon! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/403365-boobiethon-oct-1-7-raising-money-for-breast/

http://boobiethon.com/

Cool. Will do GG! *goes off to do press-ups* :P
SG x

Good idea GG, I can use my boobie tats which Alice kindly gave me for the Boobiethon and to review.

just told OH I need a new picture, think he is OK or will be when he picks himself back up off the floor.

MM I bought some of the ta ta toos so will be brave and flash them. Wonders why organisers didnt pick a warmer month when GG would be flashing flesh anyway?

Still give them something to talk about when I do the school run with Think Pink tatooed across my chest!!

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

just told OH I need a new picture, think he is OK or will be when he picks himself back up off the floor.

MM I bought some of the ta ta toos so will be brave and flash them. Wonders why organisers didnt pick a warmer month when GG would be flashing flesh anyway?

Still give them something to talk about when I do the school run with Think Pink tatooed across my chest!!

xGGx

Lol, very funny, will have to see how my OH reacts!

I have the same ones :) we could be matching!

Great idea, My Auntie has also had it, and is still here hurrah! We love an opportunity to get the boobies out ;O) She runs a breast cancer charity now and has raised over a million pounds so far. Very proud of her!

AA me too, but let´s be grateful we have ours, bearing in mind October is Breast cancer awareness month, see it as a tribute to all the ladies bravely fighting the fight xx

bump

xGGx

I'll try to get something done. Maybe a cut from something already taken when I get access to my photos though. Will see how things go.

Oh yes ok Id love to gulp......i have some wondeful new lingerie and Im sure my OH would love to take some new pikies.

Im sure if some dont want to reveal everything just a suggestion is enough or a little peek through something see through; "angles angles angles girls and boys"; sorry photographer speak lol.

It can accessable for everyone then.

Blondii

there is no pressure on anyone to get everything out, it would be against the rule so something suggestive or arty would be great.

I have huge body confidence issues and am finding the revolutions really helpful in getting over them, mainly because everyone is so nice about the pictures which go up

xGGx

This is a great idea and raising awareness for such a good cause too. I'll get busy deciding on a new pic - should be fun. Hope to see some pics of the men too - love seeing their chests.

Xx

Great idea!

I got some ta-ta-toos from Alice to do the boobiethon so will probably use that pic for the revolution.

I had a scare when I was pregnant, found a lump in my breast. Thankfully it wasn't breast cancer but it scared the hell out of me the day I found the lump, will never forget it.

bumping this, hoping to do photos tonight but kind of knackered

xGGx

bumble wrote:

Sounds good to me :o)

Someone's going to be pleased, all those lovely boobs....... you know who you are ;o)

Have we got a September one? I'm still on August.

And dawhh, what's different about men's nipples and women's? Kidding.

I like this idea. Breast cancer seems to be all too common and needs more awareness and donations. Though I suppose it might just be as common if it was any other body part I guess. I don't know. I'm not an expert, but I know that cancer needs sorting out once and for all. Nothing can be more crushing than being told you have cancer. I really feel for the people who are told that and cannot be saved...

Sweet idea! Consider me & The lovely Lady IN! :) xx