October Revolution

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

bumble wrote:

Sounds good to me :o)

Someone's going to be pleased, all those lovely boobs....... you know who you are ;o)

Have we got a September one? I'm still on August.

And dawhh, what's different about men's nipples and women's? Kidding.

I like this idea. Breast cancer seems to be all too common and needs more awareness and donations. Though I suppose it might just be as common if it was any other body part I guess. I don't know. I'm not an expert, but I know that cancer needs sorting out once and for all. Nothing can be more crushing than being told you have cancer. I really feel for the people who are told that and cannot be saved...

Ginger, I have kind of been there, husband died 10 months from diagnosis and it hits hard, not at the time because I was putting all my energy into looking after the children and him but after the funeral I fell apart.

Cancer doesnt just destroy the life of the patient but all those around them.

Message for October is to check your boobs/moobs - and yes guys you need to as well, it isnt as common in men BUT it does happen. If you are not sure how to then talk to the nurse at your GP clinic they will be able to show you how to check yourself. If you do find anything please go straight to your GP and dont put it off.

This is not just for us mature members on here it applies to the younger forum members as well.

xGGx feeling rather ranty and a bit maternal tonight sorry guys

finally got round to changing my pic and bumping this

xGGx

yeah- did mine too. think this is a great idea for a revolution.