oh god !!!! MORTIFIED !!!

i had a nice little ' play ' this morning as i had the house to myself after kiddo went out for the day . reaaaaly enjoyed myself .nice toy sesh including the basic buddy butt plug .. anyway .. i was all chilled out after but feeling too lazy spending the day doing nothing . . so i decided to move all the firniture round in my bedromas its been the same since i moved in 6 years ago . moaning , groaning , grunting ... OUCH . pulled / cracked / CANED something taht feels like my bottom rib all broken .. cant finish . beds in pieces .. so i had to call my dad to come help me move the rest in place .

over he drives . . i hid all my toys ( dont wanta papa seeing THEM i thought... ) and moved as much as i could without crying in pain . . .

dad comes over . shifts some furniture .. goes to the loo then suddenly RUSHES through the rest then leaves immediately .

odd i thought .. went to the loo .. left my bloody butt plug in the sink didnt i , after id washed it !!!! i WILL never look my father in the eye again . PLEASE tell me something similar has happened to some of you ???

whoops. i've not left any toys lying around, but i'm sure my mum has seen my bottle of lube. also think my mother in law got an eyeful of my snatch when she dropped hubby and i into to town for a night out when she was babysitting.

hahahahah ! brilliant !

Oh no, I can almost feel your pain!!!
The best thing to do is shrug it off, although I imagine that's easier in theory!

well i dont see my 'rents too often .. so i guess just .... leave it longer than usual and never make eye contact with papa again hahah

Gas man came round so my OH move a box full of sex toys and the gas man walked over to the balcony and ended up standing next to the box of sex toys that was open. So embarresed then my OH realised there was some sex toys on the sofa. I bet that gas man had a good laugh when he went.

Ladydinosaur wrote:

Gas man came round so my OH move a box full of sex toys and the gas man walked over to the balcony and ended up standing next to the box of sex toys that was open. So embarresed then my OH realised there was some sex toys on the sofa. I bet that gas man had a good laugh when he went.

oh BLESS you lol .. at least you tried !!!

rubysoho wrote:

i had a nice little ' play ' this morning as i had the house to myself after kiddo went out for the day . reaaaaly enjoyed myself .nice toy sesh including the basic buddy butt plug .. anyway .. i was all chilled out after but feeling too lazy spending the day doing nothing . . so i decided to move all the firniture round in my bedromas its been the same since i moved in 6 years ago . moaning , groaning , grunting ... OUCH . pulled / cracked / CANED something taht feels like my bottom rib all broken .. cant finish . beds in pieces .. so i had to call my dad to come help me move the rest in place .

over he drives . . i hid all my toys ( dont wanta papa seeing THEM i thought... ) and moved as much as i could without crying in pain . . .

dad comes over . shifts some furniture .. goes to the loo then suddenly RUSHES through the rest then leaves immediately .

odd i thought .. went to the loo .. left my bloody butt plug in the sink didnt i , after id washed it !!!! i WILL never look my father in the eye again . PLEASE tell me something similar has happened to some of you ???

As a father Our daughter used to deliberately leave her toys where we could see them. I thought it was very impolite ...but she was a teenage rebel. I suppose most dads dont see or want to see their kids are sexual people. Dont worry about it I am sure he still loves you.

It's not happened to me yet but I sure feel for you :/

gunther wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

As a father Our daughter used to deliberately leave her toys where we could see them. I thought it was very impolite ...but she was a teenage rebel. I suppose most dads dont see or want to see their kids are sexual people. Dont worry about it I am sure he still loves you.

lol all thru my teenage years i never had toys . NOW in my mid 30's im just .. like i said , mortified :/ x

When we were "courting" my dad walked in on me and my OH screwing, took her ages to be able to look at him again, to his credit he never mentioned it. on a seperate note my freind was helping us move house a few years ago, we were taking the sofa down stairs (we were in a flat) when the cushoins fell out, followed by a lacy blue g string that we had "lost" a few months earlier, on our return to the flat he handed itto me in front of her and ask if it belonged to me!

I do a lot of toy testing, so usually have a fair amount of adult products lying around. Now, a little back story:

My bed room is actually my living room (I have a chronic pain condition that means I spend a lot of time needing to lie down so I thought, feck it, I will make my living room my bedroom and the dining room is the living room.)

Anyway I can assure you it is always fun in my house when someone knocks at the door or I get a text saying "Im just popping over" Its like battle stations to hide everything and I know I have not always been successful. It's going to happen one day because so far I have found toys in the bathroom, the kitchen (I take pics of them in their, better lighting lol) Oh well, I know its gunna happen one day! Luckily I do not often have visitors because I am a sex toy hermit lol

I think the hardest thing for me is having children. It was not a problem before but now my little girl is 8 and reaching an age where she is questioning why the hell mum needs so many back massagers and what they are for if she finds any. lol Ahem.

Fluffbags wrote:

! Luckily I do not often have visitors because I am a sex toy hermit lol

hahah '' i am a sex toy hermit made me cackle like a witch ! x

Fluffbags, I think your mortified moment may well be a few years from now when your daughter realises what they are!

I left my douche kit in the bathroom and a double ended dildo once! They had been cleaned, but I left them there to dry out! Totally forgot about them, until I went to use the toilet and realised I'd left them there and both my Mum and Dad had been over to clean my flat whilst I'd been zonked out in bed. Oh the shame! Neither have ever mentioned it though!

Also, a couple of years back, my then 12 year old son thought he'd go looking for Christmas presents with his cousins. I was happily watching TV, when he came running into the room yelling at me that I was sick and that he needed to wash his hands! He'd managed to pull a huge sealed box out from under my bed, that had loads of sex toys in and it was the rabbit that he had hold of!

After calming down, he said he knew what the toys were as he'd just learnt it at school! Its what ladies use for extra pleasure! He's never gone searching for presents since!

gunther wrote:

To celebrate my son's girlfriend's 18th birthday, my son invited Mrs HH and myself out for a meal, we had a really good time, his girlfriend had a few drinks so was very chatty when we were driving home.

Mrs HH asked her about what birthday presents she had received, obviously trying to shock her boyfriend's parents she infomed us that one of her friends had brought her a Vibrator and started to describe it!

Somewhat inappropriate I thought, so I said, oh I know the one you mean, it is the one with the three settings...

She was so shocked that she shut up immediately needless to say six months later sex toys have not come up in conversation again!

Don't worry. I occasionally wash ALL my toys andm my very prudish mother came round aand saw them around the sink! Xx

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I left my douche kit in the bathroom and a double ended dildo once! They had been cleaned, but I left them there to dry out! Totally forgot about them, until I went to use the toilet and realised I'd left them there and both my Mum and Dad had been over to clean my flat whilst I'd been zonked out in bed. Oh the shame! Neither have ever mentioned it though!

Also, a couple of years back, my then 12 year old son thought he'd go looking for Christmas presents with his cousins. I was happily watching TV, when he came running into the room yelling at me that I was sick and that he needed to wash his hands! He'd managed to pull a huge sealed box out from under my bed, that had loads of sex toys in and it was the rabbit that he had hold of!

After calming down, he said he knew what the toys were as he'd just learnt it at school! Its what ladies use for extra pleasure! He's never gone searching for presents since!

oh my !!!! im dreading my son ever finding mine !

Fortunately, I don't have that problem ;) I don't have descendants, and all of my visitors are longtime friends, who have long gotten used to the sight of my replicant beauties, and so the relatively new Toy Wall was not all that alien:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9451/wallkk.jpg

Those who have a need to hide their artillery from others are subject to the law of large numbers, and sooner or later things are bound to happen ;)

repliquant wrote:

Fortunately, I don't have that problem ;) I don't have descendants, and all of my visitors are longtime friends, who have long gotten used to the sight of my replicant beauties, and so the relatively new Toy Wall was not all that alien:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9451/wallkk.jpg

Those who have a need to hide their artillery from others are subject to the law of large numbers, and sooner or later things are bound to happen ;)

oh what a wall !!!!! :O i LOVE the plug that looks like a lemon . its adorable !