oh god !!!! MORTIFIED !!!

My OH and I have 5 daughters, the older ones are 24, and yes when helping them move house, rooms etc, their toys sometimes come to light, much to their embarrassment, but we just carry on as normal because they will be a long time catching up with the toy box we have,,

As a farther, there comes a time when you know your little girls have grown up, and like kids don't think of their 'rents' doing anything in the bedroom apart from sleeping we do the same....

My parents once found the packaging in the wheely bin ( dont ask its a long story)

it was for a 8inch realistic dildo.

My parents think im gay :|

Purring-Pussy wrote:

After calming down, he said he knew what the toys were as he'd just learnt it at school! Its what ladies use for extra pleasure! He's never gone searching for presents since!

My mum was angling to stay at my flat to help out while I was in hospital recently. She has no sense of boundaries whatsoever, so if she'd gotten her way she would have found a very carefully chosen selection of toys amongst the underwear she had taken upon herself to rearrange.

rubysoho wrote:

repliquant wrote:

Fortunately, I don't have that problem ;) I don't have descendants, and all of my visitors are longtime friends, who have long gotten used to the sight of my replicant beauties, and so the relatively new Toy Wall was not all that alien:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9451/wallkk.jpg

Those who have a need to hide their artillery from others are subject to the law of large numbers, and sooner or later things are bound to happen ;)

oh what a wall !!!!! :O i LOVE the plug that looks like a lemon . its adorable !

The wall has shrunk already, because I just threw out my belladonna hand. Had enough of that vampire-antiflesh-colored stinker. Such a good idea and such a poor result. Had it in four times already, so I have no regrets. The sister will follow once I capture the flag; for now, it stays.

The texture is that of an actual lemon, too; they must have made a mold. There are also leaves on the stem... I'm glad that someone had such a great idea, as the shape of a lemon easily lends itself to buttplugization, so to speak ;) There is also a Lemonade dildo, with three such lemons stacked one on top another, but since I prefer playing with girth rather than length, I let it go. Not that I wasn't tempted anyway! Probably would be capable of capturing two, but definitely not three.

It's one of my comfiest toys, actually. Exactly the diameter of a standard 330ml can, it goes in without any negotiations. A bit squishy, so it becomes somewhat wider for the shortest moment just before it passes through. It's very comfy once in. Funniest thing is that, like on a real lemon, there is a small tip. Once in, this tip tickles me awfully ;) Also, it is one of very few toys that take me to la-la-land down back. It is so powerful, that if I'm in the middle of business, it takes over, and dries me up, even midway. I'm playing with this lemon every day since it's arrived, trying to figure out the correct sequence, so that I can have the best of both worlds. I'll concoct the nirvana recipe one day ;)

Oh, and you would need to easily capture 62-64 mm toys before you attempt the lemon. In her majesty's units that would be circa 2.5 inches or so. Until then, resist this fruity temptation :p

I've have had so many close calls... but luckly I don't think anyone has seen anything.

It wasn't toys for me. I had workmen in my house to remove a built in wardrobe and wall, so I cleared out my wardrobe, or so I thought. Got in that night to find a basque and crotchless knickers on my bed! Couldn't look them in the eye when the arrived the next morning!

My parents came to stay, in the bedroom on the bookshelf was 'Anal lub', they never mentioned it and I certainly wasn't going to!

Never happened to me but some great storys here :)

A friend discovered me in self-bondage over a year ago and I still have to keep her sweet to ensure her silence even now!

My mums found some light bondage stuff before she never brought it up with me though, my sister who was there however did. She said that whilst I was at work (I was about 19 at the time) I was due to be going to spend the weekend with my then partner in Scotland, my bags were packed on the bed ready to go. Mum decided to make sure everything was folded neatly and found some handcuffs, whip, blindfold ect she asked my sister what is was to which my sis replied "Oooo big sis is kinky" Needless to say as far as I'm aware she's not gone back in my luggage!

Some of these posts have left me in stitches!!

We have under the bed restraints permanently on our bed and an extra large box of toys.Some work was being done in the house but we couldn't get the time off work,so I asked my mum to be around for the workmen arriving.

Just in case mum went raking I hide the toy box in the trunk we have in the bedroom,it is filled with bedding.I couldn't be bothered lifting the matress to remove the restraints so I made a good job off tucking everything away out of site.

I got home to discover mum had taken it upon herself to wash the bedding on the bed and put on fresh bedding,taken from the trunk.

The handcuff from the restraints were on the floor under the bed and when I opened the trunk the partially open box was at the top.

It was never mentioned by either of us!