OH has decided to start on OF account

My OH is a bit of an exhibitionist and whilst out walking today we saw the opportunity to take more topless photo’s of her, she has the best boobs ever and she knows it!
She did ask what I was gonna do with so many pictures of her boobs and I jokingly said I sold them! To this she said maybe we should, open an OF account and see how we get on but she’d have to be totally anonymous and boob pictures only.
We’ve since been on the web and ordered her a open mouth only fetish hood and teamed with bright red lipstick, which is not her colour at all, we think she’ll be able to do it without anyone realising it’s her.
Once we get it we just need to practice photo styles and her posing and if all goes well her account should be active soon,
She’s gonna go for the shy yummy mum with great boobs and see how she gets on.

7 Likes

Hey, good for you guys. Hope you have fun.
Dont forget to be aware of lighting and backgrounds in photos :+1: made that mistake myself when taking them for here.

4 Likes

Yeah thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl, thats what we’ve got to practice become at the moment the pics just look like they’ve been rushly taken on a mobile phone! Which they have. :smirk::grin::heart:

1 Like

Go for it @Yes_man I hope we get to see the goods when you upload. :grin:

2 Likes

@steve19 Not sure were allowed to share details on here, but if you see great boobs on a yummy mum it might be her.

1 Like

Awesome have fun ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You wont be allowed to share naked pictures on here or links/usernames etc

Each to their own, i hope it goes will for you,

Look into one they led rings if youre ysing your phone or a dslr, then a lighting rig.
Also if she has tattoos etc or marks etc and you wish to remain anonymous then look at covering them

Just my 2p on it…apart from the frst bit, thats forum rules…which we shouldnt need to continue to remind folk of

1 Like

Sounds like an adventure :cowboy_hat_face: and I love how your going on it together with involvement

1 Like

Yeah @AJSTAR, we’ve been looking at rebuilding our sexlife, who’d have thought it would be by settling up an OF account!! XxX

1 Like

If it’s working well then defo power on with it and have fun :grinning:

1 Like