oh my god oh my god

Lovehoney Sqweel 2 Oral Sex Simulator&utm_campaign=02072012&utm_source=reflex&utm_medium=email&utm_content=enlightened

so glad i didnt buy the other one!!! was going to the other day!!

hmmmm the reviews (all two of them XD) arent that good really

Ork wrote:

HandcuffedLover wrote:

Sometimes I wish I was a girl....

Feeling your pain

Awwww...youre both missing out on so so much :P x

HandcuffedLover wrote:

But according to some theories, if you believe in reincarnation then you live first as a bloke, then as a woman, then as an animal. And trust me, when I'm a woman I will be SUCH a bitch ;-)

By then you may even be a dog, Jenkat, and I can put you on a leash, haha!

haha i think I agree with you here ;)

I have the original i just got it 2 days again and as i ummmed and aaahhhhed over the new or old i decided to go with old aka original.....

I dont regret my decision! Its so super soft and feels beautiful and you really dont need piles of lube either

Glad your loving ur new toy :) x

I got chosen to be a tester for this!! Such a lucky girl!!

Anyway, I've used it a couple more times since then and I'm still not 100% about it. I like the sensation but after reading the other reviews I agree that the tongues could be a lot softer and bendier, sometimes it feels a bit too intense especially on the reverse setting.

HandcuffedLover wrote:

But according to some theories, if you believe in reincarnation then you live first as a bloke, then as a woman, then as an animal. And trust me, when I'm a woman I will be SUCH a bitch ;-)

I am going to protest at the use of the word theory here. I think the phrase you were looking for is "nonsensical made up idea". Though I think my bitch phase will be when I am an animal. Ha!

Anyway..., we have a Squeel 2, still in furious testing phase at the moment, no conclusions yet.

Alex.

I want one of these SO badly. Quick question, though: On a scale of 1 to pneumatic drill, how loud is it? I'm living with my gran and mum and they are both deaf as posts, unless there's something very embarrassing to be heard.

As Nike famously once said 'Just Do It.................'

Ork wrote:

acoupleofwankers wrote:

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I am going to protest at the use of the word theory here. I think the phrase you were looking for is "nonsensical made up idea". Though I think my bitch phase will be when I am an animal. Ha!

Anyway..., we have a Squeel 2, still in furious testing phase at the moment, no conclusions yet.

Alex.

Oh feck someone brought religion on to the internet!!! RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Oh I don't care too much about religion, each to their own etc, just as a scientist and a logophile I wish to defend the primary meaning of the word theory: "a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena" (dictionary.com) as it is a useful concept, whilst plenty of synonyms(e.g. notion, idea) exist for the other usage.

But the comment was only meant as an off-topic, tongue-in-cheek aside, so I apologise if offense was taken; none was intended.

Alex.

p.s. however I am well aware that I am guilty of another great scourge of the internet, namely pathetic pedantry.

Ork wrote:

acoupleofwankers wrote:

HandcuffedLover wrote:

Alex.

Oh feck someone brought religion on to the internet!!! RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am tempted to get one!

NEED this! well I want it, it looks good and I want to try it!