OH new rabbit

My OH got a new vibrator as a treat to herself. Any good position or tips that couples would recommend that they like trying out when using a vibrator on your partner , be good to get some new ideas

Depends on the type of vibrator and if used internally or just on clit. If the latter adding some penetration into the mix is fun: her on her back and me coming in from the side works well for us. Enjoy finding some suitable positions :)

The OH has a rabbit and mainly uses the ears on her clit, to get herself wet, it is rare she uses it for penetration. We use it together if I taking her from behind.

DLJL wrote:

The OH has a rabbit and mainly uses the ears on her clit, to get herself wet, it is rare she uses it for penetration. We use it together if I taking her from behind.

If you don't use the shaft very often would you not be better off getting a different vibe shape?

Ian Chimp wrote:

DLJL wrote:

If you don't use the shaft very often would you not be better off getting a different vibe shape?

We are looking, tried a few but always seem to gravitate back to a similar style. Interested in suggestions though.

DLJL wrote:

We are looking, tried a few but always seem to gravitate back to a similar style. Interested in suggestions though.

If you're not using the shaft section very much I'd pick something smaller and more versatile for clit play, and then combine that with a dildo if and when you want to (Mrs Chimp likes glass, but any dildo will do). A smaller toy can be used in a lot more positions compared to a rabbit, which could open things up a bit. 👍

Obviously not all toys are created equally, so there's going to be a range in quality across any toy shape. If you have a favourite rabbit maybe explore others toys in the same brand? There's bullets, mini/medium wands, flickering tongues, or classic shaped (which can be used inside or out). And there are even a few that are just bunny ears without the shaft if it's the ears that are magic for Mrs DLJL?

I think you'd have to have a think about what it is about the rabbit you've got that makes it so enjoyable? Power, frequency (buzzy vs rumbly), material (silicone, plastic, etc), rechargeable, etc and see if that sparks the imagination at all. 👍🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

DLJL wrote:

If you're not using the shaft section very much I'd pick something smaller and more versatile for clit play, and then combine that with a dildo if and when you want to (Mrs Chimp likes glass, but any dildo will do). A smaller toy can be used in a lot more positions compared to a rabbit, which could open things up a bit. 👍

Obviously not all toys are created equally, so there's going to be a range in quality across any toy shape. If you have a favourite rabbit maybe explore others toys in the same brand? There's bullets, mini/medium wands, flickering tongues, or classic shaped (which can be used inside or out). And there are even a few that are just bunny ears without the shaft if it's the ears that are magic for Mrs DLJL?

I think you'd have to have a think about what it is about the rabbit you've got that makes it so enjoyable? Power, frequency (buzzy vs rumbly), material (silicone, plastic, etc), rechargeable, etc and see if that sparks the imagination at all. 👍🙂

👍

hagions wrote:

My OH got a new vibrator as a treat to herself. Any good position or tips that couples would recommend that they like trying out when using a vibrator on your partner , be good to get some new ideas

You could ask her to show/tell you what she does with it. Showing might be fun, and then when you take charge of the vibrator you know where to go... make sure you have a good view and plenty of space, so that it is a visual turn on for you and a physical turn on for her.

If she like to use it clitorally, then combining it with a dildo or your fingers internally could be a good combination. If she likes to use it internally then you could stimulate her clit - orally or with fingers. If she wants to use it clitorally during sex then pick a position where you can still reach or see her clit e.g. cowgirl or doggy, or spooning. In a position where your bodies are closer together e.g. missionary, then a smaller bullet vibe might be better?

You might like the sensation of her using the vibe on you - nipples, testicles, perinium. Again, maybe combined with oral or fingerwork.

I don't know if this gives you any new ideas, but have fun, and keep talking to each other.

I actually let my husband use it on me he starts of with a lot of oral then he inserts the shaft and switches on the ears, he can tell my my moans if he hitting the right spot and can easily tell when I have cum. I then return the favour and use the vibrator on his shaft with the ears running up and down and on top of his or is, he finds this extremely arousing and usually begs for me to switch it off but I like to make him almost erupt before I switch off!!