oh wish i'd got this for xmas

really wish my bloke had got me this for xmas

the 2 best things chocolate and his cock lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6695

im deff gona get the normal clone a willy kit tomoro!!

whoop!!

xxx

i wanted to get that but my bloke dont seem to like the idea so thought he might go for the chocolate one

Give it a couple of years and you will be able to buy a kit from Boots to grow one at home !!

TB

Welcome bacvk RuRu how are you?

good thanx NB...and urself??

xxx

I really want to get one of the clone kits too, would be fun ^_^

x x x

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

whoop!!

xxx

RuRu, who are you going to clone? Did you manage to bag that bloke you were after or will you use Jake of Facts and Friction or TallBoy? i'm sure either would offer to oblige!!!

xx

Curvy_chicka wrote:

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

whoop!!

xxx

RuRu, who are you going to clone? Did you manage to bag that bloke you were after or will you use Jake of Facts and Friction or TallBoy? i'm sure either would offer to oblige!!!

xx

or she could have a clone of both and have one fopr each hole External Media lol

diamonds wrote:

Curvy_chicka wrote:

xx

or she could have a clone of both and have one fopr each hole External Media lol

Now THERES an idea!!!

xx

You could always do it the 'Yorkshire Way', get to the supermarket & get some of that chocolate sauce that sets hard & crispy. Pour that on his old giggle stick & Robert is your mothers brother!

Mucky Duck wrote:

You could always do it the 'Yorkshire Way', get to the supermarket & get some of that chocolate sauce that sets hard & crispy. Pour that on his old giggle stick & Robert is your mothers brother!

Haha imagine trying to use it though, it'd melt and crumble, like a guy going soft!

Fair enough then Jake, points taken, You could just dip your length into a bowl of angel delight!