Oi Beardy!

I have a confession to make to the OA... I have a beard. It's short, and well trimmed, and of the "goatee" style, but thats not really important here.

I was wondering how the OA have found beards sexually. Does face hair feel good when we kiss or lick your bits? Maybe it feels bad!

Obviously if a guy is freshly shaved, his face should be smooth, and maybe nice to kiss or feel on other intimate parts, but what about with differing lengths of facial hair?

I've found, that as a fairly hairy guy, my face feels smooth to touch for a few hours after a really good shave, then starts to be more like sandpaper. For a week, its really quite scratchy, but after that, its softer to touch, and thats how I keep it.

Any views?

And yes, I am bored today!

my oh won't let me near her unlesss i shave faceually

I dont like stubble, I find it itchy, but again I have never tried a full beard

Interesting thread.

Ad prefers me to be shaven, to be honest I do too generally, it's just such a hassle doing it though. I can't really grow a beard anyway, like my dad (who had a silly 'tache in the 80's) I only get hair on my top lip, under my jawline and mutton chop things, only fine hair below my lips so I look a bit silly if it gets too long (think 15 year old growing a beard). I don't think facial hair is for me, I'd look too silly.

No links LH (busy busy trying to revise) but almost, women apparently find more masculine men sexier when ovulating and prefer their men to be beardless when in a relationship (apparently beards are masculine and that makes potential rivals soggy up their knickers at the sight of a big face bush so partners like 'em shaved [I don't put a lot of faith in some evo=psy by the way]).

I love my OH have stubble, even really long stubble, but hes not having a beard lol

not Stubble but a trimmed beard ok.

My OH usually sports a trimmed goatee type beard and I think it looks sexy. He shaves periodically and he still looks great then.

I think I prefer him to be trimmed than completely shaved though but it depends! I love it all. And I am constantly touching his face when Im with him.. cause I'm weird like that.. I have also licked him randomly on the face cause he looks that good to me lol.

As for kissing etc- Stubble can be a little irritating but I don't mind it unless it's sharp-like.

I love the slight scratchiness. Big mahoosive beards, I'd go with no, just because I don't want to have to dig through ten tonnes of vegetation just to get a kiss, but a nice neat biot of facial hair is scrummy, and just harsh enough to make my skin feel tenderised, not proper sore.

I couldnt really say - my facial hair is very thin, so i doubt i could grow one if i tried. On the other hand i know that stubble is horrible to move against at all... Will have to wait on the OH's verdict - but id have though its probably a turn-off.

What do you like about it LM1981?

I prefer my OH to be clean shaven... the only problem being that after a few hours, it starts growing back and getting scratchy, so I end up with an attractive bright red chin. Oww. :-x

xx

MissFortune wrote:

I prefer my OH to be clean shaven... the only problem being that after a few hours, it starts growing back and getting scratchy, so I end up with an attractive bright red chin. Oww. :-x

xx

As the old saying goes, better the chin than the chuff.

i love my oh with a stubble and i love his goatee it makes him very sexy

Stubble is lush, the rough and ruggid look is fab on my fella. x

Trimmed beard - heavenly. Like an extra thousand tiny tongues when he goes down on you!

Lady-J wrote:

i love my oh with a stubble and i love his goatee it makes him very sexy External Media

Likes!External Media

Aesthetically, a guy with defined stubble can be quite sexy. Think its the masculinity behind it.

But actually getting any closer than that is horrible. Clean shaven feels so much nicer!

i like a bit of stubble but not alot so it hurts, its ok for me anyways as the husband cant actually grow a beard in any shape or form. But there is something about a man with a well trimmed and well kept beard which is incredibly sexy, but i dont know what it is, it just appeals to me.

i LOVE men with facial hair! my bf has a beard- the kissing and everything else feels fine but i just love the look of it.

also the nice thing about kissing someone with a beard is that when you get a goodbye kiss you can feel it tingly on your upper lips for a couple of minutes after so it lasts longer! haha

you know who has sexy facial hair- josh holloway from lost

I had a beard for quite a long time - a VERY short one. I had it trimmed at the setting below a Grade 1 - more like perpetual stubble.

When I shave it off my OH was very dubious as she liked the fuzzy feel, but now hates it if I don't shave for a couple of days - so she prefers me (my face anyway!) smooth!