Oi Beardy!

i hate stubble it hurts like a bitch but my OH hates shaving so i only get his nice smooth face like once a week :-(

Dxx

For some odd reason, my OH's work regulations mean he has to be clean-shaven. (And can't wear white socks...?!)

Some offices have bizarre rules...

xx

Love a bit of face fuzz! OH recently regrew his and he looks gorgeous with it. Not a proper beard, more like long stubble kept regularly in check. His stubble grows back so quickly that when he does shave I end up with a really sore red face after snogging. At least with the stubble it's not so prickly. And it looks great.

I do get complaints when my goatee gets too long, and then more when I trim it, because it gets spiky!

But I'm never allowed to shave it off again, because I look weird without it.

not really as my dad has a beard. would find it a bit creepy

My OH can't grow a proper bread bless him. he get s but of fluff above his top lip, and some on his neck and jawline, and a few random hairs dotting his cheeks!

NOT SEXY!

haha, i hate if he hasn't shaved for a while. 'cos he likes to lick my nipples and his chin fluff hurts my skin on my breasts!

i love when hes all clean shaven, i always just touch his face!

VW x

During December just gone I had a David Bellamy job going on as it was that cold in work plus I was walking to work and back as the roads were shocking around here. So I didn't shave for about 7 weeks. My OH quite liked it but I thought it put years on me! I've took most of it off now and have a bit on my chin, no moustache or other facial hair though. My OH likes a bit of rough stuff so loves it when I scratch it all over her including her pussy and nipples. It works the other way around for me though. She has afro type hair and is clean shaven downstairs but if she lets it get to stubble and I give her the oral she often demands :-p my face looks like it's had a layer of skin taken off it and my cock gets scratched to fuck! :-) SG

i go crazy for a well maintained beard. mm-M!!

tho sometimes my OH will trim it just a little bit and i guess that leaves the ends of the hairs RAZOR sharp 'cause occasionally his beard will attack me and really hurt! he can come hug me and put his chin on my shoulder and his beard will slice through my clothing and poke me - like a thousand little dark brown needles!

bolded words = slight exaggeration

so smooth is good then girls?

I can do smooth for about 6 hours, then its stubbly...

I know its a good idea to prepare for sex, but having a full shave just before is a little ott.

depends where you want to go .if its some anal no probs but anything facing togehter then your'e in trouble

some of the positive responses to beardy blokes has made me upload a profile pic!

Beards. Not as good as completely smooth, but better than stubble.

Apparently!

I do like it when my OH is clean shaven but I dont mind a bit of stubble either. If a guy has got a beard it has to be well taken care of, nice and tidy, well trimmed.

By the way, very nice TC!

toycar69 wrote:

some of the positive responses to beardy blokes has made me upload a profile pic!

Beards. Not as good as completely smooth, but better than stubble.

Apparently!

Well done on the pic! Nice to see the err... beard behind the man!

I wont let the OH near me when he has stubble and I dont let him grow it to the beard stage. Personallly I hate facial hair.

toycar69 wrote:

I can do smooth for about 6 hours, then its stubbly... External Media

I know its a good idea to prepare for sex, but having a full shave just before is a little ott.

Well its the same with most women who shave, they are only smooth for 6 hours or so. I make sure I am smooth before sex and prepare more for anal.

Just wanted to say, I love the feel of a goatee my oh has one. And i love the feel when he's giving me oral, gives an added tickle to his already fantastic antics As for stubble depending if fancy rough riding stubble can be good too, but not an everytime occurance.

And its not just a guy thing with only so many hours being smooth, i always try to make sure i'm smooth or at least no more than a day without having "preened" lol