Ok, I have to know please. large butt plugs and anal gappiing. Why?

I do understand that for both men and women something in you butt can feel really sexy. When it is taken to the upper end of the size scale what is the turn on? Feeling full or do you do it in prep for anal sex? All so I have seen a few posts about enjoying taking them out and having your butt open. I know that some women enjoy this with their vaginas is it the same or different? Just very curious that's all.

amandammmm wrote:

Bloody predictive text!!

Flu was

Should say fullness

Thanks for your honesty. So just the same a vaginaly but even more naughty?

It's just a massive turn on for myself, by myself to see what I can take... push myself to the limits if you like, and the feeling of achievement afterward, and as mentioned, the feeling of fullness. I've just felt the bigger it goes the better it can feel.

As for with the opposite sex, for a long time, I've found it sexy as hell to watch a lady gape, and as mentioned the bigger the toy the bigger the gape... and that's a plus for me.

It may sound odd, but if you've not heard of her before, google Roxy Raye, I just sit in awe watching what she can do...

Roxy Raye is awesome.....OH&I love the extremes to which she can go......it is, to us, very erotic and exciting to see....hot, and turns us on!

I think it's what amanda say's 'it's the look' I know that if i've had her fingers in my but and she withdraws them and there's a pause then that's when she's looking at the gape. A few seconds later and she will plunge her four fingers back in and repeat.

She probably likes the twitch and wink. ;)

I just like it. ;)

I'm rather tempted to go and do some 'research' after such talk.

AnonyX wrote:

Right I think I get it , I do love this but with a pussy, I just love a spread or gapped pussy. Seeing inside the vaginal walls, urethral sponge and cervix plus the inner labia and clitoral hood stretched to make the clit protrude is the most erotic thing for me . So I do get it , it's the same but more naughty. Thanks guys love this forum.

Gentle giant wrote:

AnonyX wrote:

Right I think I get it , I do love this but with a pussy, I just love a spread or gapped pussy. Seeing inside the vaginal walls, urethral sponge and cervix plus the inner labia and clitoral hood stretched to make the clit protrude is the most erotic thing for me . So I do get it , it's the same but more naughty. Thanks guys love this forum.

Yeah, same sort of thing. I don't see so much of the vaginal gaping. I think it can be harder... well, avoided more often perhaps?

I follow a blog a lady has put up herself, a photo diary, starting with a golf ball in there, then 5, then over time worked up to a wine bottle, and I have to be honest, It's amazing to see.

I'm not so much gape but understand the large thing.

If you like the feel of it going in, but then after a while, it can feel less pleasurable, so you think maybe a slightly bigger one,, so get one and so it goes on.

Fast forward ten years and all of those "little" increases have got you from say 1.5" Dia to maybe 3" or more, but I'm also comming to the conclusion that they tend to be a male thing once you get to the bigger sizes, you don't get too many large butt plug female reviews.

I find that for me, it's about the feeling of being stretched to the limit, being opened up wide. I often use my larger plugs and a large dildo to get myself to a point where the gf can slide her hand in!