Ok, penis pumps - do they really 'work'?

Just looking for some advice on penis pumps, I've never tried one but would be happy to give it a go. I'm not looking for a masturbation aid, more an increase in size/girth/hardness/vascularity. Anyone care to volunteer thoughts/experience on this, good or bad? Any advice on types/models etc.?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Can feel good whilst using and can make the girth more if only for a short amount of time.

Just be a bit careful, if you overdo the vacuum you can damage the blood vessels in the penis and cause long term erectile dysfunction.

I saw one or two documentaries that talked at length about penis pumps and both came to the conclusion that they don't produce results and there's the risk of causing permanent damage due to the microtears the pump causes.

I saw one or two documentaries that talked at length about penis pumps and both came to the conclusion that they don't produce results and there's the risk of causing permanent damage due to the microtears the pump causes.

Read my review on the bathmate.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19196&reviewid=62506#customer_reviews

Thanks for your replies, everyone. I feel a bit put off trying one, now, but that's ok. Anyone have a positive experience of penis pumps? There are some very postive reviews out there...