Old toys

We have a collection of old unwanted toys was wondering what is the most discreet way of disposing them!? Local tip sometimes asks to see what’s in rubbish bags and thought of just throwing away in wheelie bin out front of house could end up just as embarrassing! Any help appreciated

1 Like

Maybe bag them up well and put at the bottom of the bin, then put usual rubbish on top?

1 Like

Have thought of this will and it’s looking like our only option. Maybe night before bin men due!

1 Like

If you have a dog or cat, you could put used cat litter or dog poo bags on top to deter snoopers!

1 Like

That’s a great idea but no pets

1 Like

If they are electrical you can send them to Lovehoney for recycling (you will need to pay postage etc).

In some areas, there are small electrical recycling bins so might be worth checking your local recycling point.

2 Likes

No electricals to get rid of (I’m not throwing them away!!! Lol)

1 Like

Then wrap each toy in some newspaper or kitchen towel or something, then put in a bin bag in the middle of the wheelie bin. Or wrap them, put in a carrier bag and throw them in a public bin when no one is around

We just bag ours up and put them in the bin. With the modern refuse collection systems the operatives don’t even open the lids anymore let alone inspect the contents.

2 Likes

We often have random bin inspections checking if the correct items are in the correct bin, so burying at the bottom is a good idea!

Same here. Easy peasy!

Really? I’m amazed. Our guys don’t have time to breathe let alone inspect the contents of the bins.

1 Like

It’s usually a separate guy walking ahead of the crew.

Sounds like that’s what we will have to do!:+1:

I would of suggested donating to charity shop but they’d probably be embarrassed to put dildos in their window displays :crazy_face: haha :joy:

2 Likes

Try with say take away rubbish or veggi peelings in the middle of the bin?

1 Like

@a_and_s just pop them in a neighbours bin when you take yours out save you from getting embarrassed if they are found :joy:

5 Likes

It has never occurred to me not to just wrap them up and put them in the bin.
But, now I think of it, some toys could look like chopped up body parts… try it and wait for the flashing blue lights :rofl:

3 Likes

Excuse me madam, have you recently cut someone’s penis off and disposed of it on a wheelie bin? :man_police_officer:

3 Likes

Breaking news…

Several penis’s been found in local womans dustbin…just when did she have the time?
AND
Breaking covid restrictions having all these male visitors…

The scandal…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes