On the list (celebrity)

Freema Agyeman from doctor who. Probably because she looks like a woman I lusted over before meeting my wife.

1 Like

My favourite assistant!

Mmmmmm John Barnes looks pretty hot in the New Orderā€¦World In Motionā€¦official video.
:crazy_face:

But I am a little sexed upā€¦:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Oti mabusi and salma Hayek ā€¦ perfect women

2 Likes

Another vote for Oti here, andā€¦ Vick Hope. Oh my! :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Melissa Benoist. Absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Kate Upton ā€¦ yes please.

Cardi B

Iā€™ve got a thing for this woman too, think itā€™s the sexy Latino in her. Plus some of her sexy outfits she wears.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I forgot Sofia Vergara! She is a beaut :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nicki Minaj is another that I like. Iā€™d love to share time with her if I could.

Blue Velvet! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My guilty pleasure is Claire Groganā€¦ 2 reasons, 1) throwback to my youth and Gregoryā€™s Girl and 2) I had the pleasure to meet her and she was absolutely gorgeous in person and a very funny, kind lady. She was at an event as an individual (not as guest or speaker) but graciously spoke and mingled as if nobody was bothering her, very down to earth with a fantastic smile/laugh :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I just saw earlier Altered Images are supporting The Human League on the Dare 40th anniversary tour this year, assuming it goes ahead!

2 Likes

Yeah saw that, but not booking anything until we have come out the other side of thisā€¦ had too many cancellations of things that was looking forward to, so not booking till it is under control and something like normality has returned!! :frowning:

1 Like

Just watching Portrait Artist of the Year on Sky Arts. Holy smoke, I had no idea David Gandy was that feckin GORGEOUSā€¦ :yum:

2 Likes

Harry Styles!!

Kylie Jenner :heart_eyes:

Demi Rose Mawby = absolutely gorgeous! Great body! Bum and boobs! Just wow! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Used to have a Rihanna crush when I was younger. Just know she would dominate!

2 Likes

@Yes_man you are taking fantasy too far now. Jennifer Lawrence in a pub indeed! Weā€™ll never see the inside of pubs again.