On the list (celebrity)

Maybe we need to move this thread onto ‘who would be your favourite sandwich’?? Or ‘Whose sandwich do you want to be the filling in’??

Just a thought…

2 Likes

I ll go first. I’d love to be the ham in a Jason Momoa and Channing Tatum sandwich. But wouldn’t mind them having a bit of bread on bread action with eachother (if I can watch) :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh god that would be hot! Love the term ‘bread on bread action’ :laughing:

2 Likes

Would have to be sandwich filling between Cameron Diaz and Charlize Theron :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Bread on Bread is that a vegetarian opinion @Mrs.John???

2 Likes

I ll be peanut butter if they like​:joy:

3 Likes

Both my wife and me would love channing tatum to be in the middle of us! With him doing us both in turns :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@Foxylealover :drooling_face:ooooohh yesssss :drooling_face:

1 Like

Ooh Matt Bomer too

Adding Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe ( mainly for his Gladiator look! ) to my list

2 Likes

Emily blunt
Emma stone
Zoe deschanel
Morven Christie

Could list a load more

2 Likes

Actually, I find Tim Dunn from “The Architecture The Railways Built” to be very sexy.

For me, it’s got to be Keira knightly.

However my wife and I both have a huge thing for lady gaga,and she’s completely hetero!

1 Like

For some reason recently I’ve got a thing for Kristen Wiig and I can’t explain why!!:smirk:

I have never had as much sex as when we watched that season! Had to pause it every 10 minutes!

1 Like

Dani minogue and Emily Atack.
Always thought Dani was hot and there’s just something about them both of where I imagine they’d be a lot of fun!

Might have to suggest a rewatch when I get back to the uk…

1 Like

I’ve got a bit of a thing for the historian Dan Jones. He presents Secrets of Great British Castles (on Netflix) among other things.

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter My Misses has more than a bit of a thing for Rob Bell who does similar programs on C5!! She’d be gone given half the chance!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Ah, he’s lovely too @Yes_man

1 Like