"On the spot"

So my little brother moved in with us about 6 months ago, he's going away for the weekend so I've been texting the oh about the fact we have the whole house to ourselves, all weekend.

We are fairly adventurous as a couple, a normal day isn't complete without some kind of sexting or pictures. We've tried a lot of things. He asked if there was aanything newI want to try this weekend but I just can't think....... I feel like I've been put on the spot, my minds blank. Anything I do think of we've already done.

Anything you can suggest would be helpful. No offence I'm particularly interested in what the men of the forums would like?

Sex up against a window that people can possibly see through?

OK so that's something we haven't tried together, thank you

a blow job while hes standing looking out the window while no one can see you but he can see all the peple walking past doing there on thing !

Have you done it in all of the rooms in the house? My OH loves it when I walk in and strip for him while he's watching tv before using some toys on myself to entice him :)

Lilprincess wrote:

Have you done it in all of the rooms in the house? My OH loves it when I walk in and strip for him while he's watching tv before using some toys on myself to entice him :)

Yes but we are re-visiting this :-)

snapper wrote:

a blow job while hes standing looking out the window while no one can see you but he can see all the peple walking past doing there on thing !

I love this idea, middle of the day naughtiness!

so how did you time go ?

some bondage? blindfolds? paddles? cuffs?

or get a sex board game and and let it see where it leads you...

One day you will eventually run out of new things, try not to stress about always having to think of something new as it adds unneccesary stress.

Theres something i like to do which might seem a little weird....

hubby hates talking on the phone but has a mate who will ring up with a quick question and then spend ages talking. He talks non stop in person but on the phone hes impossible to get rid of!

When he rings i like to pounce on hubby and start off with a bj and then full on sex. I dont know why i like it as it probably is rude and obnoxious, but theres something about it thats a turn on! I dont know if its the trying to be quiet so he doesnt hear anything, or just the thought that he has no idea what we are doing!

The first time we did that was when he was on the phone to a stranger, something about car insurance or the like. It was fun trying to see him keep him composure! I guess when its someone you know the stakes are higher!

Would never do it with a relative on the phone though, thats too creepy for me!

Go have sex In the little brother bed. Then it can be your naughty secret

I'd try and have a marathon session and do a 'tour' of the house. My favourites in no particular order, the stairs, the sofa, living room floor, up against the garden window, kitchen worktop and over the basin in the bathroom.