Once you pop you can't stop.....

I've havent long popped my LH cherry and I'm already racking up a nice collection of goodies :D glad I doscovered you :)

Hi and welcome :) Make sure you get a big storage box, that collection is going to get huge !!

It is very addictive :)

Hey :) welcome to the forums x

Welcome :) it's a good addiction to have! Lol

Hello & welcome :-)

I though this was going to be about popping spots! LOL I just grossed myself out XD

Welcome to the forums btw! x

😂😂! But you still couldn't resist a look LilHorror! Haha x

LilHorror wrote:

I though this was going to be about popping spots! LOL I just grossed myself out XD

Welcome to the forums btw! x

That's gross!!

Welcome to the forums, Adora!

Hi Adora and welcome to the forums :) x

Welcome to the forums, Adora

Hey everyone :D I just spotted a large toy box on here so think ill be getting on of those at some point lol

Hello and welcome :)

Adora wrote:

Hey everyone :D I just spotted a large toy box on here so think ill be getting on of those at some point lol

Welcome. I brought one of these and it's great. So big I've just had to buy more to fill it!

Welcome

love the profile name!

Hi

Ive only recently joined too! You should consider a rocks off bullet...ohhhhh my gosh it was good!

But yeah...FYI you should buy a huge box ready now...because once you pop you really cant stop ;)

Happy playing ;)

Let us know how it goes

x

Hi and welcome to the forum.

My name is SR36 and I also have a LH addiction ;)

I thought this thread was going to be about Pringles! The power of advertising...

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about Pringles! The power of advertising...

Lol, same here.

I am also a Lovehoney addict! I have 3 of their large toy storage cases, 1 of the small ones which sit on top of 2 of the undered plastic sotrage boxes which are filled too and another underbed storage box filled with sexy clothing. That doesn't include my hitty-whacky things which hang on the back of my bedroom door. Or the 3 toys I keep in my bedside drawer for quick access ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Haha just borrowed there phrase lol thought it was fitting :D morning and hello all :D have a delivery coming today haha can't wait! Hehe x