Once you pop you can't stop.....

Adora- awesome im excited for you! What did you get!?!?

Red Ruby Slippers i just cried with laughter! hahah thanks for making my day! :)

Lady S... i have a feeling im gonna get that bad at this rate! The only thing stopping me from buying the store up now is money!

I actually love everyone on here! I look forward to getting on here and chatting with you all!

Welcome Adora, i'm new too and this site is so addictive. The forums are great, no question too embarrassing or dull to post, and all the members are soo friendly x

Hi MissBrownEyes I got a glass dildo to try. I haven't any glass toys so thought id have a go. Just have to find time to try it now lol :)
Hi Pest :) glad I'm not the only new person lol. I'm having fun so far, everyone has been super nice :D x

What huge toy box are you lot on about please? Have you got a link?

I think I'll need one of those plastic storage tubs at this rate haha. I don't know how to do a link (im new) I found one while looking, if you search storage it brings them up Lollipop

Thanks chick I'll have a nosey :) x

No probs :) x

Ooohhh Adora please let me know how that goes, thats a toy ive been wanting to buy!

I only started my collection a few weeks back. and its growing very rapidly. :)

Addictive much ? I dont think it helps having a place where i can talk so open about what i like! It only leads to more ideas and more items going on my wishlist ;)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Adora- awesome im excited for you! What did you get!?!?

Red Ruby Slippers i just cried with laughter! hahah thanks for making my day! :)

Lady S... i have a feeling im gonna get that bad at this rate! The only thing stopping me from buying the store up now is money!

I actually love everyone on here! I look forward to getting on here and chatting with you all!

Haha anytime! I was hesitant to click on the thread in case it was about someone's crisp fetish!

Hello and welcome. I adora youra name !![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) Nice pic too.

Sarahgee wrote:

😂😂! But you still couldn't resist a look LilHorror! Haha x

Haha I know. Damn that's embarrassing. :'D

its highly addictive we dont have anymore room under the bed because of the boxes full of toys ;D

LadyS wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about Pringles! The power of advertising...

Lol, same here.

I am also a Lovehoney addict! I have 3 of their large toy storage cases, 1 of the small ones which sit on top of 2 of the undered plastic sotrage boxes which are filled too and another underbed storage box filled with sexy clothing. That doesn't include my hitty-whacky things which hang on the back of my bedroom door. Or the 3 toys I keep in my bedside drawer for quick access ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok, again this thread has made me laugh! (ina good way)

Sex toy addiction much?? at least i can rest safe knowing im not the only one lol (my toys are also ready for easy access!

and the pringle thing? I thought that too but still makes my crack up

I love the people i meet on LH I just want to say you guys are AWESOME

Thank you :) and hi
MissBrownEyes I finally got round to trying it. It was different, not sure how I feel about it lol need to test it more haha. Glad to see its not only me getting addicted to buying more toys :)

How do you include what someone has said to you so you can reply to them please anyone?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I thought this thread was going to be about Pringles! The power of advertising...

Lol, same here.

I am also a Lovehoney addict! I have 3 of their large toy storage cases, 1 of the small ones which sit on top of 2 of the undered plastic sotrage boxes which are filled too and another underbed storage box filled with sexy clothing. That doesn't include my hitty-whacky things which hang on the back of my bedroom door. Or the 3 toys I keep in my bedside drawer for quick access ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok, again this thread has made me laugh! (ina good way)

Sex toy addiction much?? at least i can rest safe knowing im not the only one lol (my toys are also ready for easy access!

and the pringle thing? I thought that too but still makes my crack up

I love the people i meet on LH I just want to say you guys are AWESOME

Lol, yeah I should possibly have shares in Lovehoney ;) Plus I still have a fairly longer wishlist and more things I want ;) It's a never ending hobby. I recently had to show the full collection to a new partner, that was fun. They have their own box of delights and I still think mine was a shocker x