One good deed

If you were asked nicely, Would you give a friend hand relief?

Hmm depends what the circumstances were and how close a friend he was and if he could be trusted to keep his mouth shut... but circumstances being right maybe yes...

I know I'm in the minority on this, but as long as there's an orgasm, to me it's sex. So if he's not someone I'd go to bed with, I wouldn't engage in other sexual activities.

No way.

No...don't think hubby would be too happy.

If we were both there then yes i reckon i would. X

This is not what I thought this thread would be about lol
Anyway no I wouldn't. Wouldn't be having any sexy business with anyone but a partner and my man says I have magic hands 😄

rose hip wrote:

I know I'm in the minority on this, but as long as there's an orgasm, to me it's sex. So if he's not someone I'd go to bed with, I wouldn't engage in other sexual activities.

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Don't think I could. May make the friendship awkward.

delilahxx wrote:

rose hip wrote:

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

+ 1

As long as the relationship stayed "friendly", then I might. Unfortunately, I tend to fall in love with men I have sex with so I guess it's a no,no. But in principle I don't have a problem with it.

Nope not at all, it would make any friendship awkward afterwards.

What an.. interesting discussion.

If I was single... maybe, but only if it wasn't going to be detrimental to the friendship.

Even then, i'd probably back out.

Although I can't think of any time when someone may ask you for a 'favour' like that...

I'm sorry, but why would someone class a hand job as being a "good deed" or helping them out? I would say no, good friends don't try and take advantage of your friendship, and they've got their own hands to use.

I've actually had this offered to me more than once, I happily accepted everytime. Felt no different from doing it to myself and nothing changed between us afterwards. It is definitely different when people aren't single though.

amandammmm wrote:

Unless they are an amputee...?

lmao. Amanda. That would solve the problem whils fisting. It's a pain getting their thumb in!!

I had a (girl) friend help me out after a motorcycle accident, whilst I was recovering in bed.

Mabe she took advantage of me for her own entertainment!

x

I would,but only if he's hot and returned the favor. ;)

Nope, would be too damaging to our friendship.

no. my monogamy is all or not at all.

Well as single.... I have no hangups of doing the dirty....mmhhaa!
I would say it would be difficult if he was in a other relationship... Had been on the recieving end of a cheater in the past..... Would not feel right doing it to another woman.
But a single friend..... Hell you never know where it lead you😊😇