One night stand/casual sex Safety Advice

Have a good and safe date .

Friday13 wrote:

My friends usually text me a question that only I would know the answer to e.g. Where did we meet? What is my job? (Trick question. "Something to do with computers" is the correct answer :p ). What subject did I study? This ensures the person texting is actually me. If I was in trouble or he was texting from my phone, I could give a wrong answer and she'd know to get the police to my location asap.

Great advice. Never thought of this before x

lmh95 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Some great advice here, the only thing I would like to add would be to have a pre written text on your phone, "Please feed the dog for me". Or something like that, a coded message for help! But if he sees you send it he will not think anything.

Im pleased you are thinking this through in a safety way, have you thought about it emotionally? I know you have discussed swinging, but it's worth thinking about. Have fun.

+1 to all this. Good luck :)

It is a website with user reviews and he does have some and they're good :)

I think I'll use my "get me out of here" message as an incorrect answer to the questions mentioned by Friday13. Mentioned this to my safety friend and she thinks its a great plan. We've know each other forever so "year 6 school trip" is the type of questions coming up! :P

Emotionally most people will know I'm out of a long term relationship fairly freshly. And I know this seems like one of those mad in the moment decisions (and hell it might be) but I just figure I want to be single for a while. No more tying relationships, do what I wanna do when I wanna do it. But I still love sex and intimacy. That's why I plan on having this dude as a FB if this meeting goes well. Not someone who I have to start factoring into my long term life plans or booking holidays with but someone who I can have a laugh and a bang with xx (Let me know if that sounds crazy)

Im a teeny weeny bit jealous of all the fun youre having, Monday sixteenth!

Let us know how it goes x

I think you have a good perspective on it and if where you are at in life a FB makes sense and you both are on the same page enjoy the ride ;)

I think you have a good perspective on it and if where you are at in life a FB makes sense and you both are on the same page enjoy the ride ;)

Pun intended? ;P

I certainly will enjoy the ride! xx

When are you meeting/how did it go?

Friday13 wrote:

Meeting on wednesday evening :) Can't wait! xx

Friday13 wrote:

Had an absolutely amazing night/morning! Everything was safe and worked out great. Did the personal questions as a reply thing for safety with a friend. Had so much fun :) Lots of kisses and cuddles too which is nice because it makes everything more intimate xx

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

Had an absolutely amazing night/morning! Everything was safe and worked out great. Did the personal questions as a reply thing for safety with a friend. Had so much fun :) Lots of kisses and cuddles too which is nice because it makes everything more intimate xx

I'm so pleased everything went well for you Hun :) xx

So happy to hear you had a great experience!

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

Eeeek yay! ..... are you seeing him again?!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

I am :D We both live with parents so can't see him as much as I'd like but I might go along to a gang bang in about a fortnight and if we can blag a couple spot he can get in for free x :)

Eeeeeeeeeeep! So glad it went well!

Happy for you that it went very well and kept safe .

MondaySixteenth wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

I am :D We both live with parents so can't see him as much as I'd like but I might go along to a gang bang in about a fortnight and if we can blag a couple spot he can get in for free x :)

Unbelievably jealous of you right now!! Have fun!! Keep us posted!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

All booked up again for a hotel next Saturday! Can't wait :) Loving all the advice on safety, positions, etc I get from forums <3

I'm so pleased to hear it went well MondaySixteenth. :) keeps posted. x

Keep us updated

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Wow, me too.

Glad it went so well. And just to reiterate what everyone else has said really. Enjoy!

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)