One to cross off the list - anal sex

Not got Mrs. MC to try it on me, but I did try a small vibrating plug reccomended here for starters and it just doesn't appear to do anything for me. At most I got a little bit of discomfort but other than that, nothing.

Is that normal or am I missing something?

This was the plug I tried http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501 but I also tried a wider vibrator with no difficulty.

Must admit anal isnt for me tried butt plugs a small strapon and oh's fingers but just find it ucomfortable

Everybody is different . I don't think Anal sex is for everyone either. Some people have mind blowing sessions others have what your experiencing.

You might have more luck feeling pleasure with a prostate toy rather than a generic butt plug. Could be that that plug just didn't hit the spot rather than you'll never get anything from anal!

The aneros range is great both for helping you find your p-spot and helping you learn what the sensation is like and if you enjoy it or not.

Also if you had mild discomfort it sounds like you need a bit more lube or a bit more warming up :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

You might have more luck feeling pleasure with a prostate toy rather than a generic butt plug. Could be that that plug just didn't hit the spot rather than you'll never get anything from anal!

The aneros range is great both for helping you find your p-spot and helping you learn what the sensation is like and if you enjoy it or not.

Also if you had mild discomfort it sounds like you need a bit more lube or a bit more warming up :)

+1 Great advice xx

Steevo68 / mysteron, thanks. Guess I'm a bit more normal after all.

Lovebirds_x. Hmm, discomfort wasn't from the penetration, it was from the pressure of the tip inside. Given the price of the aneros stuff and experience so far I think I'll give it a miss. Not a huge loss, just wanted to see what the deal was really.

Thanks,

I know I'm not a guy, but anal isn't for me either. Sometimes browsing these forums makes me feel like I'm some kind of freak because I don't have mind blowing orgasms or any kind of sexual pleasure from anal play, but I think that's still totally normal. Even if you're doing everything 'right', our bodies are all so different that there's bound to be just as many people who don't like anal, as those who do.

Theres no pressure to enjoy it, it's worth exploring and giving it a go if you're comfortable to see what works for you, but if it doesn't work then don't stress too much. It's totally normal :)

Seems negative orientated comments? So heres my positive comment. Im a manly man with a pervert wife who while in the mood for a kinky night, can persuade me into nearly anything,so when she wanted to try & find my prostate (which actually ment ram her vibrator up me) i was already tied on my back un-able to get up. While giving me the pros of finding my g spot she was massaging oil round my hole (cant deny,it felt lovely) & i was getting hard listening to her.Then her finger "accidently "slipped in a little which made my cock instantly hard as ever which shocked me.From here she basically ignored me & started rubbing the dildo round my hole & pushed the end in which hurt.She turned it on & the vibrations just made it feel ok & within 1min she pushed it right in me vibrating & made me cum over my torso without my cock being touched!!!!!!! It was the wierdest & biggest ejaculation to date!!!!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I've just joined today to purchase my first Aneros, so I really hope it hits the spot...I don't expect results right away but I look forward to exploring :)

i use anal toys on my hubby,he loves it specially when im giving him a blowjob at the same time.i start by using a couple of fingers before i move on to the toys.i enjoy the pleasure i give him this way.use plenty of lube you cant go wrong.

You might just need to try out a few different shapes of toy before you find the one that suits your body. And lube if it feels unconfortable.