Only allowed to listen to one album?

So as the title says if you was only allowed to listen to one music album on repeat what would it be?

For me for my sins I’m a massive Pet Shop Boys fan so would normally have said Behaviour or Very but I’m also a huge New Order fan and since they released their live album, ∑(No,12k,Lg,17Mif) New Order + Liam Gillick: So it goes… yep that’s the title! I play it more than any other.

I’ve had it for 2 years and still can’t get enough of it and that’s the one I’d choose

So what album would you choose?

4 Likes

Um, interesting question! Probably Nightwish -Once. Still my favourite album! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Tangerine Dream - Ricochet for me.

1 Like

Babylon by bus, Bob Marley and the Wailers for me :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Love it, especially Ghost Love Score, recently got the newly remastered edition with instrumental version of the album, omg that sounds amazing without the vocals, and the vocal version is a belter!

2 Likes

This is very difficult as i love sooo many it would be hard to pick 20 let alone 1, but at a push Power Windows by Rush as it has everything from powerful lyrics to amazing production, musicianship and tunes!

3 Likes

That’s sooo difficult but I guess it would be Pink Floyd tougher choice between the wall and dark side of the moon tho :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Just realised i have 4 versions of this, the original, the tour edition, the 5.1 version and the new Earbook version! :scream:

3 Likes

Something like clubland :dancer:

2 Likes

Probably a bit out there but Steven Wilson’s Hand Cannot Erase. Magnificent album, not a sniff of a dudd on there and every listen reveals a new clever detail.

3 Likes

Nice choice! I may be in the minority but i love To The Bone and The Future Bites as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Rush - Exit Stage Left. First album by Rush I heard and I still love it. Lost count of the amount of times I’ve bought it. Thank God for Spotify now. I’ll not wear it out on repeat.

3 Likes

Seems like you lot have my record collection! :joy:

2 Likes

Crack the Skye - Mastodon
(Sound Awake - Karnivool would be my second choice)

Hard choice :hear_no_evil: Deftones is my favorite band, but I’d choose these albums because I absolutely love every song on them!

5 Likes

I couldn’t even pick a genre let alone an album, do people still make those?

Blueprint : Jay Z

7 Likes

Marillion - Marbles.

2 Likes

@Yes_man I love the Pet Shop Boys and for me, the album would be Elysium. Full on PSB with a hefty dose of sarcasm. Fabulous stuff, and we saw the concert at the O2 in London that was based on that album, and it was amazing too.

@KinkyMira Can’t disagree there, love all there stuff and they are amazing live, My PSB collection is actually bigger than all the rest of my record collection combined!:grin:

Wow just learnt there’s more than the :heart: like

1 Like

Yes, @Lovehoney_Brenna turned it on today.

Wow, that’s cool!! :heart:

1 Like