Only gone and had a bloody stroke.

Well, don't know what to say, other than i've had stroke. At home recovering now, don't yet know what impact if any it'll have on our love life.

Blimey sorry to hear this fingers cross it will be nothing major

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Hopefully your recovery makes you good as new.

Oh, you poor thing. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Sorry to hear that hun... Sending get well hugs your way x

So sorry to hear this. I do know a couple of people who have had strokes, and have made a complete recovery through various treatments and physio. Make sure you get everything that is available to you to aid your recovery. Sending hugs and positive thoughts xx

Thanks guys. I'm hoping it won't impact our sex life!!

Sorry to hear this and I hope you have a speedy and full recovery. And continue to have amazing sex!

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Thanks guys. I'm hoping it won't impact our sex life!!

When you are feeling better organise a chilled out night bath or shower together,massages.just cuddly squishy time and take it from there... Loads of foreplay and if it happens, it happens... Best thing is not to stress over it... I'm sure everything will be perfect and rem to take it easy... Enjoy and hope ur back to yourself pre-stroke very soon xx

Focus more on recivery hun .rest and recovery is main key to recovery .sex bit take it as it comes, dont rush/force or exoect things to happen straight away. Youve had stroke so chill a little try to see if you masterbate first(so to test if meds affect libido eyc) then work up slowly

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Well, don't know what to say, other than i've had stroke. At home recovering now, don't yet know what impact if any it'll have on our love life.

Sorry to hear that amd hope you get a full speedy recovery. As regards sex I would have a full and frank discussion with your GP before you try anything . He will be able to give you guidance as you don't want to overdo things. Just settle for cuddles for now from your nearest and dearest .

Just treat your stroke as a warning that you may have to change your lifestyle a little .

Good luck

Take care

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

So sorry to hear this. I hope it has very little or no impact on your life in any way shape or form. Sending big hugs. X

Hope you have a speedy recovery and take care xx

Oh no! Wish you a speedy recovery! I'm sure it won't affect you, but don't forget You still have us lot to give Hugs :)

Hope you have a swift recovery

Ouch!! Take care of yourself hun.don't rush it...gp will give you more help and a green light hopefully when to work things back in...lower stress...change lifestyle a d improve yourself. Strokes are wakeup calls...do things to lessen the strain..if overweight... Try to reduce it..but safely... Diet and gentle exercise when give clearance to do so. Swimming g is good as low impact exercise, and will help with improving stamina without putting g too much strain on you.
Sex might need a back seat for a bit...but that is prob only as a cautionary.
Get better hun
Xxx

Sending love and hugs to you. I hope you are alright, and are feeling better as soon as possible. 🍀 x

Hope you feel better soon