Ooh, a big technical glitch

Hi, a Thousand apologies if you've had trouble accessing Lovehoney in the last hour or so.

We had a Big Glitch which has now been by Chief Officer of Tech.

Phew!

Ahh - it died just before I went out and recovered not long after I go back home - perfect timing!

Adx

I just got a JRun Servlet Error - I don't know what that is, but a servlet sounds cute!

500 There is no web application configured to service your request

Adx

Hm, I just recently got- "500 There is no web application configured to service your request" And the site seems kind of slow.. I don't think it's my connection.

Edit: Snap Ad.

I just actually got somehow loged out when going to review page and then back to the forum within erh 3min.I know I did not tick the keep me logged in box, but logging me out within couple of minutes is a bit strange

and the chat bar - is it coming back?

I have also lost the menu thing down the side of the forums - with new members and birthdays on it

xGGx

I think this may be related to the glitch. Just got emails with older special offers, including one from July.

Me too Laveila, I got 5 emails, all with out of date stuff on them.... and have barely been able to log on here all night

The Lelo offer is still active as its an August one, but some are not.

I clicked through on the Lelo one and it said it wasn't.... Weird

Maybe because its the last day of August I guess. I bought the Siri in the beginning and I used it to get the lube.

Oh noes - it's all going crazy!

Bet it's all been a bit mental in the tech department over at Lh HQ!

Hope you figure it out soon Lhers!

Adx

I duno if anything to do with the probs yesterday but just now (2mins ago) I was all signed in and everything and wrote a reply to a thread went to post message and 1st off a 'server timed out' msg cmae up, I went back and then tried to post again but it told me I wasnt logged so couldn't post it! SOOOOOO fustrating!!! (it was a long old reply)

:-( D69x

Oh, and I see that the 'edit post' option isnt available now either. (logged in, if you were wondering what I was goin to edit!)

I'm still getting the same issues as yesterday with the site being slightly slow at times and that error message. "500 There is no web application configured to service your request"

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Edit: I could hardly submit the post cause the error message kept happening... >.< "Jrun servlet error" or something as Ad mentioned before.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I clicked through on the Lelo one and it said it wasn't.... Weird

Hi MTC - the Lelo offer actually finished on 16 August.

Was there a link to the offer somewhere? If so please tell me where!

Steve

(btw... things still a bit 'glitchy' at times - hopefully smooth running is around the next corner!)

Oh I see with the Lelo offer. Well, there were links in the mails I got and they all showed as to expired offers. I got like 3 yesterday, some offer to basic toys from July, that one I think came twice.

i keep being logged out

heya I know your still having tech issues, if it helps Im getting a white screen with

500 There is no web application configured to service your request