Oohhh i think i'm getting a freebie!

Morbidia wrote:

yay for review toys!!! ^_^

I was very happy with mine that i got last week :)

x x x

i'm feeing particuarly lucky as i got one the other week as well. naughty40 the did as well ( we got the same) soo excited about it lol. hope ti gets here for the weekend

it'll defo get there by the weekend, you'll have to let us know what you got ^_^

x x

lol well i'm up for anything lol, just happy to help

Crikey - Ruth you on overtime?

LOL

phew!! you got us all worried then Ruth, dont want you over doing it :)

x x x

lol well i'm curious to what it is. gives me somehting to do at the weekend. and this is the one time i dont mind being a human guinea pig

It'll be a nice surprise SL ^_^

x x x

yeah like Ruth i'm rubbish at waiting. it will be here by thursday at the latest i think ^^

I'm excited for you! lol, you gotta let me know what you got when you get it ^_^

x x x

hehe hey guys and dollls i got an email too i cant wait iv been so busy with loads of stuff going on gr quite a few sad stories this week unfortunatley so im happy to hear some good news gr!

love you all loads and thank you so much ruth ill be online sooon so we can all have a chit chat soon

im a little worried that we have an info sheet lol could be instructions or health and safety issues! hope it comes with some plastic glasses and gloves just in case lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<3

lil_known_secret wrote:

hehe hey guys and dollls i got an email too i cant wait iv been so busy with loads of stuff going on gr quite a few sad stories this week unfortunatley so im happy to hear some good news gr!

love you all loads and thank you so much ruth ill be online sooon so we can all have a chit chat soon

im a little worried that we have an info sheet lol could be instructions or health and safety issues! hope it comes with some plastic glasses and gloves just in case lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<3

lol or a medic alert bracelet XD

*hugs for LKS!!!!* ^_^ hope you're ok hun x x x x x

hey morbid misssed ya hun

beeen pretty low recently with all the work and changesin everyday life i hope your ok and i have to admit a medic alert bracelet miught be worth getting sweetlove lol or we could all get them red triangles which hang from teh ceiling heheh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love u all LKS xxxx

Aww,im sorry things havent been going so good for you recently hun

*hugs you tight* much love and hugs to you LKS, and ive missed ya too hun ^_^

x x x

<3

hehe its all better now just beeen at work and college and assignments and OMG i just cant wait for my half term lol im a little sick of databases! did you get a freeebie tooo morbid hun? xxxxxxxxxx >^_^<

LKS

I got a freebie last week, so im doing a-ok for now, lol ;)

Hey! you stealing my catty!!! >^_^< hehehe

x x x x x

i stole it and put my name on it! lol >^_^<

what did ya get if you dont mind me asking??? is their a new range cumming?

much love LKSxxxx

nooooooo!!!! you cants do that!! everyone knows that its my catty!!!! :((

it was a 7 function silicone smoothie vibe, tis of the new range of lovehoney branded luxury toys :)

Much loves and hugs (even though you attempted to steal my cateth :-P)

x x x x x

lil_known_secret wrote:

i stole it and put my name on it! lol >^_^<

what did ya get if you dont mind me asking??? is their a new range cumming?

much love LKSxxxx

lat time i got a mini rabbit. and this time its a bit cryptic. (esp with the instruction sheet)

ok cateth is back yours i will just have the usual <3 heart as my logo lol

wow i wonder what ill get! luxury toys deliever at my dooorstep you gotta love LH and OA gr will make my day a little better tommorow

ill speak to you soon im watching the elefunts on tv and im not paying enough attention lol

lits of love and hugs and a small sesssion of spankings xxxxxxx LKS <3<3<3<3