Open relationships and sharing

Hey everyone,

So as in my bio we have a semi open relationship. Wr have been together for 9years and are totally happy.

Im curious if any other couples have an open element and to what level?

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

Just want to welcome you firstly with a link to the welcome thread, this contains the rules and helpful information.

We do have many people here who particapate in open relationships and explore many fantasies. So I am sure you will find like minded people, please keep in mind though we are not a site for arranging hook ups.

A site that has been mentioned as helpful in a few threads of similar content is Fabswingers.

I hope you enjoy the communtiy :) 

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm not in an open relationship, but other members might be able to answer you question :)

Hello Jodie_b, I'm in an open relationship, but it's more in theory than practise at the mo. My partner defines himself as ployamourous. I define myself as not liking to define myself, but I agree with a lot of the philosphy of polyamoury; not being possessive or jealous, very open communication, valuing your relationships, and working to make sure you partner feels valued and loved, how ever many people you are seeing.

In my opinion, so many people have affairs that end up runining thier relationships, leaving one person feeling hurt, betrayed and stupid. I'd prefer to openly talk about it before anything happens to figure out how and if it will affect your current relationship, and how best to minimise hurt feelings and keep everyone happy.

Anyway, for the past year or so it's just been the two of us, and we're getting married soon, but there have been pointes in our relationship where we've each had other partners and have negotiated it well, and I imagine that will continue throughout our (hopefully) long and happy marriage.

I hope this has given you some insight and I'm happy to answer any more questions about my particular brand of "open". I'm sure a few members on here are swingers who could talk to you about thier experience with that kind of thing.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Just want to welcome you firstly with a link to the welcome thread, this contains the rules and helpful information.

We do have many people here who particapate in open relationships and explore many fantasies. So I am sure you will find like minded people, please keep in mind though we are not a site for arranging hook ups.

A site that has been mentioned as helpful in a few threads of similar content is Fabswingers.

I hope you enjoy the communtiy :)

I have recently left a open relationship because she loved the going off fucking but wouldn't allow me to try it do you girl fuck other men ?

Jodie_b wrote:

Hey everyone,

So as in my bio we have a semi open relationship. Wr have been together for 9years and are totally happy.

Im curious if any other couples have an open element and to what level?

Come join me

Aaaand there it goes.......

Anyway, Welcome to the Forum Jodie_B, enjoy your stay!

Look at teh the posted date

Yup...silly me 😩