Opening up style but plug

Seen a few places sell a style of plug that you squeeze together when you insert then it unfolds or opens up which seems to lock it inside of you.
I guess the aim is to make a larger plug feel on the inside with a small plug feel on the way in.
Anyone have any experience with this style of plug?

1 Like

How about an inflatable one?

1 Like

Yeah I can see them having a place, not mad on the ball tail that follows me around though lol. Didn’t mind my old inflatable one, was a few years of technology ago. I find modern toys world’s apart from what was around 15 years ago.

1 Like

I used to have a silicone one that anchors like that inside, they’re great for feeling stretched without being too harsh on the way in and good for when you’re out and about because they stay put.

I have a rechargeable plug that inflates without a pump but I didn’t buy it from LH so probably shouldn’t link it here, you can also get ones where the pipe and ball detach without deflating.

3 Likes

Inflating without a pump, sounds interesting how does that work?
Was a bit sus on how the anchor ones were going to go in as they are an odd shape if they open up early.

We’ve got an expanding butt plug. Feels amazing when it is in (I’m love feeling full, and they tick that box). There is a technique to getting it in and out again, but once you work that out, there is lots to enjoy.
I’m sure Lovehoney did sell them in the past, but I can’t find the discontinued section, so can’t check.

2 Likes

Not tried one but I was looking at them with interest. LH used to sell them but I can’t see them anymore. They were called anchor plugs I think. I didn’t get one in the end because I was worried that it might be a bit too big and it’s not really possible to stop the expanding once it’s in if that makes sense? With a normal plug you can stop if it gets too much, but I imagine with these anchor ones, once it’s in it expands really quickly?! I’ll be interested to see what others think. I was interested because I like the stretching without the length and these would certainly stay in!

@Kitty-Cat01 In my experience, they don’t expand beyond what you can cope with. You really can’t feel it expanding as such, you just feel it going in and getting comfortable, as an almost single insertion manoeuvre. Plus, as it is flexible, it opens and closes as you move round, but again, you can’t feel it opening as such, just shaping to your body.

It is a very different thing to a hard butt plug, which also feels amazing, but has particular circumstances and is less forgiving.

I view the expanding ones as filling, but more forgiving.

1 Like

Thanks @KinkyMira, that sounds good. Maybe I should consider one if LH start stocking them again! Is it difficult to get them back out? @Toolman31, do you want to add to the pander to me thread?

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I found that if you squeeze your bum muscles and then pull on the plug with gentle and steady pressure, it comes out pretty easily.

2 Likes

I don’t have the patience for LH to stock it lol I get fixated too easily and just have to have it.

2 Likes

Know the feeling @Toolman31.

1 Like

@Toolman31 the one I have is called an expandavibe, it’s a remote control prostate vibrator, with settings to inflate and/or vibrate. There’s a little hole at the bottom and a motor that sucks the air in. The vibe isn’t the quietest in the world so I tend not to use that, and you can inflate without having the vibe going. Once it’s inflated it stays up until you release the air. I love it, it’s solid with a silicone outer shell so I use it more than any of the other plugs I have, even the expensive ones that are just too soft for my tastes.

I agree some of the silicone anchors require some careful insertion especially if your hands are slippy with lube. If they’re too soft or flexible it can be tricky to keep them closed until they’re in properly. There are metal ones that look like a normal metal plug but they also have a screw mechanism that opens it out once it’s safely inserted. Obviously they’re more expensive but the quality is high and in my view much safer. If you’re that way inclined, some of them also come with a locking mechanism that prevents the wearer from messing with it. Not that I would know how that feels……

1 Like

You can also get expanding metal plugs which can be locked in place with a key if that’s something you’re interested in.

1 Like

Is the expander able to work the prostate with the inflatable part? I am yet to find a plug that work it without me manually having to help it along.

It works for me most of the time, especially if you inflate it all the way although that might just be my anatomy! It also has a couple of tabs either side which are helpful for rocking back and forth to get some movement if you need it. I do sometimes find with prostate play that whatever I use doesn’t hit the spot but that one is most consistent and definitely works best for hands free arousal. If I could send a link I would but it wasn’t a LH purchase and I don’t wanna get in trouble with Brenna :joy:

1 Like

@therealsean All good mate, ill see what I can find on the old Googles, Don’t want to upset the forum.
Do you find it is the inflating part that works the prostate or the vibrating part, or a combo? I tried a rotating one but I think it is just missing the spot.
It is hard sometimes not to send external links or private messages, but I understand that it is a successful company which uses the forum as part of their marketing, I know I have got more items from LH since I started on the forum.

Definitely interested in that, @rockstar, but LH sadly doesn’t stock 'em, nor any other of the more retail purveyors of such wonders. Still, the search continues…!