Opinion on watching 2 bisexual men

I did try to describe it, but it could have been more descriptive, toned it down a bit.

I bet you keen to shovel snow with him again, maybe you will get the same outcome.

1 Like

Hopefully without the snow, but I have certainly added a whole new memory to my masturbation sessions.

A lot, did you see my reply?

2 Likes

edited by mod

Hello from a fellow bi sexual bottom. :wave:

1 Like

I love both top and bottom, been very sexual all my life. Very good athlete, very tall and fit, just love to suck cock and a clitoris. Sounds a bit crazy, but I love the lifestyle.

1 Like

Yes, what is your favorite moment?

1 Like

I agree, the excitement in sucking and jerking off a guy is as great as sucking a clitoris and having both coming to climax. It is all good, but timing is everything, having trouble with that part now.

2 Likes

Maybe next time you should bottom for him.

1 Like

I believe I am bi curious at least . If an actual experience were to happen a fully hairless chap would be the highest chance of it happening . I feel so much sexier hairless all over my play area . Sucking a cock is secondary to my fantasy . The idea of a real cock throbbing in my ass has fueled some good relief sessions for me .

3 Likes

Perhaps, it would have to be just right for me, time will tell. But the thought of a stiff penis in my anus is very stimulating, now it is time to masturbate.

1 Like

I agree, my bi experiences have been very few but intense over the years. I am married to a very successful and beautiful woman who does not know about my bi side. I know it would not go over right. I can tell you that sucking a cock is more about the cock and not the person, if that makes any damn sense. I just wish I was flexible enough to suck my own penis. I love jerking off upside down on the stairway and tasting my own cum, now that it is a turn on, being very tall does help. Take care.

1 Like

Oh, I am indeed completely hairless except for my head, ha ha.

1 Like

I am in the same boat , am never drawn to two men having sex . But will enjoy a male and a t-girl suck and fuck . I also have fantasies about giving a blow job and getting an anal cream pie by a member in firm standing .

1 Like