Oral before sex?

It's been a long time since I was properly active here (living in China, shop once a year when visiting home) but I never go forgetting LoveHoney - I've been seein' no other site behind your backs, honest!

I'm 21 and have only been having sex since 18, so I'm not drawing on a long timeline here, but I'm interested to know what you guys think of oral, namely blowjobs before sex - I hear it's entirely the norm, but do you like to go all the way to orgasm? Guys, after receiving oral to orgasm, do you have enough stamina left to go onto the main event soon after?

I'm one of the few men with low sex drive (due to chronic sleep issues), so whilst I love to bring my girlfriend to orgasm with oral before sex, I don't let her give it to me much since one orgasm will blow the night for me unfortunately. Unless I am extremely in the mood, one orgasm from sex or oral is enough for downstairs to shut for the night, so I can't really let my sexy girl get carried away down there.

Do any of you with normal sex drives experience this? Or can you pick yourselves up again after a while and get on with the main event?

Personally, I'm along the same lines as you. Both my gf and I enjoy going down on each other as foreplay, and if I can give her an orgasm, then fantastic, but if we plan on going further, then she doesn't take me all the way with oral.

I can and have (but not frequently) picked myself back up, but not immediately, usually after about half an hour of snuggling or so.

First off: I've received oral twice and so far it hasn't brought me to orgasm - no where near. So I'm a little frustrated with that fact. If I did come to orgasm, I think that I'd only need to have a little break from it - so just fondle like hell - and I'll be able to have sex straight after.

Although I am damn worried about us having sex because I know it'll end up being unprotected sex - after all, there was no protection for oral.

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

First off: I've received oral twice and so far it hasn't brought me to orgasm - no where near. So I'm a little frustrated with that fact. If I did come to orgasm, I think that I'd only need to have a little break from it - so just fondle like hell - and I'll be able to have sex straight after.

Although I am damn worried about us having sex because I know it'll end up being unprotected sex - after all, there was no protection for oral.

If you're worried please discuss it with your partner first. Whilst unprotected oral can definitely give you some nasty STIs unprotected intercourse can also result in you creating life. You can't un-become a parent and if you're not ready for that you need to do something to prevent it. I know it's not a "sexy" conversation but on the other hand it shows you care about her future & yours.

To the original poster - my husband and I normally indulge in a blowjob or sex. If I need him to get hard again afterward he can (the amount of time taken varies each time) but normally he's satisfied & doesn't feel the urge for sex afterward & I enjoy giving oral as an act in it's own right so I'm happy to snuggle up & sleep.

Hiya,

I'll give oral before and throughout the session but I won't let/make him cum (unless he really wanted to!). That way he gets the build up and the feeling of having a BJ but can still finish whilst we're having sex.

If he was to cum before we'd had sex then that would *probably* be it - for quite a while afterwards anyway so I don't think you're in anyway alone.

Angel x

ShaftMaster wrote:

Personally, I'm along the same lines as you. Both my gf and I enjoy going down on each other as foreplay, and if I can give her an orgasm, then fantastic, but if we plan on going further, then she doesn't take me all the way with oral.

I can and have (but not frequently) picked myself back up, but not immediately, usually after about half an hour of snuggling or so.

This is pretty much the same for us too, although I often just give him a blowjob just on it's own rather than as part of foreplay or a bigger session. Also, we sometimes go back to oral after sex if we particularly fancy finishing him off that way. But he tends to be a "one and done" kind of guy. My experience has lead me to believe that after the age of 20, most men get that way!

SS xx

I love the phrase "one and done" fabulous!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

It rather sums it up, huh?!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

It rather sums it up, huh?!

SS xx

absolutely - not a hint on nastiness either which I really like :) thank you for introducing me to the phrase

CCW x

It's always been one or the other for the men I've been with. If it was a relationship where we'd spend weekends together, then it might be mostly intercourse with an afternoon BJ slipped in. Sometimes though, if we weren't together long enough for that, it would be frustrating to have to choose one over the other.

I like her taking me all the way, and then I give her a massage or go down on her until i'm ready to go again. Usually doesnt take too long. If she does go down on me first and doesn't make me orgasm then I don't last very long at all and always just feel like I've been a dissapointment to her. Oh well only young still got time to improve :P

Give her oral to orgasm before sex, it will make the second one better for you both. But don't let yourself come if she gives you head. Just enough to get you hard and raring to go. Perhaps after that first orgasm of hers...

O and yes if I come it'll take me a couple of hours to recover.

My guys also a "one and done" kinda guy

We tend to do both as in he'll give me oral and I'll reciprocate for a while but not get him all the way. It depends where the mood takes us but we'll often have sex after and I let him decide where he wants to orgasm. Which can then lead back to oral but I think each case is different and it's about finding a good balance for you. Have fun finding the balance!

My OH & I generally use oral as part of foreplay, but I wouldn't bring him to orgasm like that, I would rather he came inside me. I occaisionally will cum from oral, but that don't matter coz I can just cum & cum again! :) There are some perks to being female!

I have no issues getting back on once I cum, up to 3 times in a short amount of time, but yes, sometimes, once is enough! It all depends on the mood really..

Been with a multiorgasmic girl that could cum up to 8 times in a row, and with others that can barely reach orgasm once a week!?!

Well, that's the beauty of human variety - we are all different and respond differently to different people and in different situations.

It depends on the man I'm with if I would bring him to orgasm with oral coz I'm wanting a poke more than anything else :D but I usually mix it up, a bit of oral a bit of penetration a bit of oral again. lol. For me it's for, during and after play! I have discovered I can orgasm a lot of times in a row and squirt, but quite often I can't at all. To be honest I'm not that bothered either way. I just enjoy the physical closeness. It is a bit extra special if he can cum lots and lots though. :D

To me, oral sex isn't foreplay, it's sex, hence the word 'sex' in the name! So if a guy came while I was going down on him, I'd just class it as sex.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I'll give oral before and throughout the session but I won't let/make him cum (unless he really wanted to!). That way he gets the build up and the feeling of having a BJ but can still finish whilst we're having sex.

This is exactly the same for me and my boyfriend!

Oral is quite common for us and we too class it as sex! But it is very rare we have penetrative sex without oral first!

If we do just have oral we usually wait a good few hours before doing anything else

x x x

sometimes just oral sex is all it needs to cum, but then its a good lead into a long session and good when the ol boy can't stand it anymore and needs reviving

My fiance and I regularly start our sex sessions with oral - I love to tease him and keep him on the edge for ages.

He always brings me to orgasm with oral then we get straight into penatrative sex.

I do love making him cum through oral aswell but if he cums from oral then penatrative sex wont happen for a time after.