Oral before sex?

Yessss! Got to be done. It's the law :)

Kissing her lips, running hands all over her, moving down slowly but surely kissing+sucking as you go. Totally ignore her pussy moving down her legs and feet then back up the inside over the thighs, spend a while kissing all around her teasingly before giving her oral and play.

I lurrrve it. . .a lot! :)
SG x

I love making her orgasm from oral. I really like doing it. I like giving better than receiving in fact.

Oral as part of foreplay = Yes Please!

Going all the way? Not really something that we do (or that I would want her to do) - it's nice for me but past experience has shown that she doesn't really enjoy it and I'm not in the habit of forcing people to do things they don't want to! :)

Thanks for all the great replies everyone, good to know I'm not unusual in being this way - goes to show even after a few years there's usually plenty you haven't quite grasped when it comes to sex.

We're normally very satisfied with our foreplay and I always love going down on her before penetration, though she usually doesn't let me take her to orgasm through oral - she says she loves orgasms through penetration more as they are more fulfilling and satisfying to her, so loves oral as a build-up to penetration. As well as this she is somewhat of a one-and-done girl too. She can continue comfortably after orgasm but feels she can't make it to a second one, herself or during sex, so she prefers to make the most of the orgasm. What's fun though is teasing her when she starts telling me to jump on top; defying her and going on with the oral. She gets stuck between deciding to enjoy it or pulling me up as not to come too early. She is an amazing partner in bed though so I'm always looking forward to the main event too of course!

Anyway, I'm only in my first few years of being sexually active so still always trying to improve myself. It's frustrating having the low sex drive which can be disappointing for her when I'm in a low period, though she's very understanding. On my next visit home to the UK I'm getting sleep studies done and hopefully a course of treatment started for the delayed sleep phase syndrome. It throws my sex drive right out the window when my sleeping pattern turns upside down.

Glad to know it's normal not to go through to orgasm before sex, and that I'm not the only one who would take time to recover should it happen. Best wishes to everyone else too!

Avrielle_Aniko, I often read your posts over the forum and find your insight really good to know, it's inspiring that you and your partner have overcome quite some hardship to have what sounds like a wonderful sex life together. All the best for you two.

It depends on the mood. Sometimes I take him all the way with oral, then he works on me a bit while he recovers. I just like to surprise him with oral while he's playing a video game or watching TV or something... My boyfriend tends to be pretty good with me and performs oral on me as part as foreplay most of the time.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Yessss! Got to be done. It's the law :)

Kissing her lips, running hands all over her, moving down slowly but surely kissing+sucking as you go. Totally ignore her pussy moving down her legs and feet then back up the inside over the thighs, spend a while kissing all around her teasingly before giving her oral and play.

I lurrrve it. . .a lot! :)
SG x

well it's a while since I've been back to this thread, this description made me think of a Jim Jefferies joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8cblaoo5io

Warning it is a bit blue!

minutehand wrote:

Unless I am extremely in the mood, one orgasm from sex or oral is enough for downstairs to shut for the night, so I can't really let my sexy girl get carried away down there.

My husband tends to give everything he has through penetrative sex and then thats it, he says he gets far to sensitive to try again. In the early days we did have sex twice a day sometimes but not now...too bad.

I cant bring him to orgasm through oral, or hand job, never have ..... but he admits hes never been able to. Its not an issue for me as he makes me orgasm first in most cases then he does.

Everyone is different- and dont feel bad about it!

One orgasm is enough for my OH so we indulge in lots of fore play ..I love oral so will happily give oral.

I have learnt the suptle things to halt his orgaim and by the time I have finished with oral we are both so turned on everything else is heightened.

I think he has yet to get use to the fact I love oral and will go down on him any time.

Agree with above, it really depends on your mood. I could be hard again (maybe not 10 sec) but 10 min, or sometimes just wanting to snuggle up and fall asleep.

pretty much always, i would go down on him, then whilst he calming down he goes down on me then sex

I do enjoy giving oral before sex usually my oh kneels over me while I give her oral, then sometimes she will perform a bit of oral on me, but oral excites me more that intercourse so she only performs on me briefly as she much prefers penetration. It will usually take me about an hour after sex to recover then we can enjoy another session, but to be honest once is enjoy for me, if my oh wants more 'O's I'll just keep perform oral on her as she loves it.

Oral sex beforehand is perfect for stimulation and making everything nice and slippery! My boyfriend doesn't like me to kiss him after which is a shame as I love him kissing me after giving me oral sex! I'd say if you are unsure of how you would be able to control yourself then just a bit of teasing will do the job perfectly, but if you are like my boyfriend and I and can't come ver quickly then lots of licking, sucking, tongue wagging.. anything goes!

yep before during and sometimes after too yummmy