Oral reluctance

Oh, my...

Era - my review would say much the same as Foxxy's. the only thing I felt was instead of a chugging, it was more like a cat purring.

I've only had a quickie with it as I wanted to get back here to you.

I only got to the second setting, felt my orgasm build slowly and steadily - no jumping off a cliff with this toy! It didn't over-stimulate so I felt I could have kept it on for more and my orgasm was long and full of waves.

It WON'T be going back ;-D

I'll post this now in case you've had a voucher that expires at midnight.

Thank you so much for the feedback, VR. Foxxy and you indeed have given me the final push in wanting this toy, not that I needed a big push though as I was already crossing that line... :) I was planning to buy it with the voucher by midnight so special thanks for hurrying back! But - as you might have seen on the other posts - I found out today that a new version was released and is about to be stocked by Lovehoney so I decided for that one instead. Sure can't wait now!!!

I'm back again as I wanted to add a bit more to my mini-review.

It's not like the oral I remember (it was 25 years ago!). It's a lot more uniform with the sensations and has the ability to last longer. And, of course, YOU'RE in control. I actually think this is better than the real thing (from my memories), so with a bit of luck, this will help me lay the past to rest.

Back to the Womanizer. I like the power button that takes you straight back to the first setting - much better than fiddling around at the point of no return then accidentally pressing higher!

I used some lube and had fun moving the tip around until it hit the spot, then let it slowly build. I can orgasm in under a minute with a bullet, but if I hit the wrong spot or over-stimulate, I can ruin it. This is definitely a "me time" toy that I'd use to relax with. My orgasm was more satisfying and left me more relaxed with this than with a bullet. I'm definitely going to spend a lot of time experimenting and getting to know this baby!

I had a quick look on the internet at the new model and don't think it would be worth the extra for me. I won't be using it in the bath or shower (bloody water meter!), so more water resistance wouldn't make it better. I don't think I'll be getting to level 6 anytime soon, either, so higher settings wouldn't necessarily ring my bell. The designs don't really make a difference to me, either. I got the tattoo design, but if design made any difference to the price, I'd go for the cheapest version (can you tell I'm a bit of a cheapskate?).

All in all, I'm very happy I got this. It feels so different to the usual types of clittoral toys I've bought. I have several more on my wishlist as I've been looking for the Holy Grail for me - Womanizer is different enough that I can stop constantly "upgrading" to the next best thing (sorry, Lovehoney). I'm even happier that I managed to get it at a discount thanks to a Lovehoney offer (thanks LH). I don't think I'd have tried it without.

I hope this helps those looking to splash out on this. I'd also like to thank everyone who answered my post and gave me help and support - THANK YOU.

So glad you love it :-)

I use mine sometimes when I'm not in the mood for sex or to play with sex toys even, just because I know it'll relax me. It's not a frantic, lusty, horny toy that'll inevitably lead to having sex, it's all about a bit of me time! And it is a bit, if it takes me more than 60 seconds, I'm convinced I've broken myself! Lol

I've added it to my dream wishlist..I want it! Xxx

Foxxy wrote:

So glad you love it :-)

I use mine sometimes when I'm not in the mood for sex or to play with sex toys even, just because I know it'll relax me. It's not a frantic, lusty, horny toy that'll inevitably lead to having sex, it's all about a bit of me time! And it is a bit, if it takes me more than 60 seconds, I'm convinced I've broken myself! Lol

I can see me doing this, too. Very relaxing, but with a happy ending. A bit like my fave sex dream.

I know what you mean. It happens so quickly most of the time that with higher powered bullets I start to worry I've overdone it and will forever need more!

I'm just gonna relax and enjoy this. Got a very good feeling it's gonna be worth every penny.

mummymermaid wrote:

I've added it to my dream wishlist..I want it! Xxx

Me too! I've checked out their website and now heading over to the pander thread to plead my case for lovehoney to stock the white and silver one. I'll cry if it comes on here and the only colour options are the hideous leopard one or the green one (nothing wrong with the latter, just not keen on it personally).