Oral sex after cumming

Ladies do you like your man going down on you after he has cum in you?

always fancied trying it and have tentatively broached the subject with the good lady but she was non committall either way

do I just go for it and she her reaction

1 Like

As with any sexual activity i would strong recommend against just going for it. It could be a hard limit for her. You wouldnt try anal by just going for it so this should be no different.

How about after the main event you tell her you'd like to kiss her there and ask her if that's ok.

1 Like

NaughtyNerd wrote:

As with any sexual activity i would strong recommend against just going for it. It could be a hard limit for her. You wouldnt try anal by just going for it so this should be no different.

How about after the main event you tell her you'd like to kiss her there and ask her if that's ok.

+1. I wouldn't just try something new without checking first.

My partner usually gives me oral after he's cum. I can't orgasm otherwise. Sometimes he has to clean his cum if it's leaked but usually it's not a problem. I would ask her if she'd like it and if she seems not fussed either way then do it. Sometimes people are shy asking for what they want especially if they think the other person doesn't actually want to do it. Women tend to see men as having a phobia of their own semen

Captain often gives me oral after he has cum inside me. He finds it very sexy and I enjoy it so win win.

But as others have said please don't do it without consent the first time.

I surely wouldn't say no, but I would like if my bloke asked me first.

I give my OH oral after he's been inside me, so I can't see that there's any difference with him doing the same - although he's never asked! It wouldn't bother me. He's tasted his own semen before so he'd probably be ok with it. If you're not keen on the taste you could always use some flavoured lube to sweeten it up a little.

Can I have a flake and wafer with that please?

This is something I really want to do but never actually manage to do. Just before I cum I'm all for it but as soon as i come my brain switches off and have no interest in it. I have only managed it a couple of times

it saves getting a wet patch in the bed ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) i think its sexy .

I love it...I'm so sensitive down there and it drives me mad. Maybe get yourself down there but just ask 'can I' ? If shes up for it go ahead...if you make a good job of it I'm sure she'll enjoy it xx

I love the idea until I've cum.....then nope.

Bigtrak wrote:

I love the idea until I've cum.....then nope.

Snap!!

I'm happy to do before or after I've cum. 😜 Licking my own cum doesn't bother me.

It's something I love to do but don't get the chance to do as much as I'd like. I wish my oh would insist on it.

My wife and I very often indulge in oral sex after I or other guys have cum inside her and it doesn't take long for her to cum all over my mouth.She is very sensitive down there and I am always ready to oblige. A couple of her lady friends love me cleaning up after they have sex, sometimes they cum again. The taste of semen ( mine or others doesn't worry me ).

Yum yum love juice and come.

Reg90 wrote:

I'm happy to do before or after I've cum. 😜 Licking my own cum doesn't bother me.

The same here, my wife is very happy to give me oral after I've been inside her, so I can't see any difference.

For some reason I've never really thought about this being a barrier. I love to cum inside my OH but I also love to make her cum too. If I finish before her I would always get down there and bring her to orgasm with my tongue, fingers or other toys. I just love it so much to get her to writhe in ecstacy with my head between her legs. Doesn't matter to me if I get my own cum all over my lips, because it's my own cum. I'll just kiss her with it after. I find it pretty hot.