Oral sex or intercourse

Hi

Was wondering what other couples prefer oral sex or intercourse… I do love both… BUT

I mentioned a while back my OH wasn’t into giving BJ oral, but after having a chat etc with the OH things have improved and I’m getting móre oral than before especially in the 69 position, which I love.

In fairness I have to admit I am prefering this position {69}for the moment than intercourse as it feels more intimate for me personally.

Does anyone else have similar preferences and if so what and Why

4 Likes

Both are brilliant, both are very intimate and sensual.
I prefer sex to oral, can’t say why exactly.
69 can be fun as is laying back and letting someone go to town

4 Likes

For me it has to be sex. I love a BJ as much as any other man but something more intimate about sex.

6 Likes

It depends on the mood for me, oral is so intense but nothing beats penetration for intimacy

2 Likes

Not much preference here either I love giving oral but hate receiving it so it really depends how I’m feeling.

2 Likes

I definitely prefer sex over oral, it just feels better to me. Although I do prefer giving oral to receiving it, but sex wins for me

6 Likes

I’m another vote for sex over oral. I like giving oral, but on myself 1000% would take sex.

4 Likes

Not a couple but thought I’d drop my answer in anyway; sex over oral, I like oral but sex feels better and I don’t recall a time that I have ever orgasmed from receiving oral.

2 Likes

its interesting sex is the preference but oral is always so hyped and made to be a big thing.

1 Like

For me all sexual acts are intimate, overall I don’t think I have a big preference for one of the other. If I have to pick one probably intercourse as I rarely cum from just oral.

2 Likes

Ah seems everyone else prefers sex, maybe the reason is I wasn’t getting Oral (old thread) but after a chat with OH things have improved, so as the old saying goes what seldom is wonderful… Hence for the moment oral (but I’m enjoying sex too)…

3 Likes

I have a real preference for oral. Especially when she’s straddling my face, even more especially when she squirts.:yum::yum:x

3 Likes

Have to agree with @Big_Bad_Dave

2 Likes

Sounds like our partners are similar @hagions - I’ve this week has the same situation as you, my
lovely wife loves me performing oral on her, but has always been anti performing on me. I had recently told her I’d really like to try the 69 position for performing on her…and that I wasn’t expecting her to perform on me - but to my surprise while I was enjoying myself in her loins she started performing oral on me! After what turned out to be an amazing session she even said that it’s actually not bad!

I think I couldn’t choose between the two, but the fact she was willing to perform on me made
It feel amazingly special and intimate as this hasn’t happened more than a couple of time in 11 years of being together!

I’d have to say that LH has definitely helped improve our sex lives following about 7 years of fertility issues, ivf and two fabulous children. We’re just starting to get our mojo back - and I’m thankful for LH, for this community (which has helped me feel better about myself) and for my lovely wife who has decided it’s good to try anything, and everything at least once!

3 Likes

Its always sex for me! I do enjoy oral but I love penetrative sex. I enjoy giving my fella a bj in the morning but 9 times out of 10 it Leads to sex. I agree that oral is mire intimate. Sex can be as intimate as you make it.

2 Likes

Both, usually oral is part of foreplay before full sex.

2 Likes

@DLJL Same here, it’s almost always part of foreplay.

1 Like

I’m defo in the sex camp here! Although I’m happy just to perform oral on her.

1 Like

Thirded!

1 Like

I prefer intercourse…feels much nicer than oral.

1 Like