Oral sex or intercourse

I have to be in the mood for oral. PIV or anal I’m 99% of the time up for. I also really dislike 69. I cant concentrate on anything and end up just moaning with a D in my mouth. :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I do like both bit have to side with intercourse.

Oral is great for warming up but the intimacy of sex can’t be beaten

2 Likes

Each has its time and place, but if I had to pick one, intercourse, but it’d be a sad day to have to say goodbye to oral…

I like to start with oral and then move on to intercourse.
On more than one occasion my OH has held my head in place to prevent me from stopping oral and she has enjoyed an oral orgasm.
Sometimes being really good at something has its drawbacks.

I love giving oral, wife doesn’t seen to like it that much so don’t give as much as I’d like. Intercourse pleases both

I love giving and receiving oral sex but, for me at least, oral is just foreplay and I rarely orgasm from a blow job. Penetrative sex is definitely my favourite.

Penetrative sex all the way!! Even though I prefer pegging than having penis-in-vagina sex.
Oral is okayish. I really enjoy giving rimjobs during foreplay, but receiving oral sex is ‘‘meh’’.

1 Like

I prefer oral myself (giving and receiving). Different strokes I suppose. :red_lips:

I absolutely love receiving and giving oral sex but sadly my OH is not into either. Last year I got 1 BJ and she let me go down on her once. My OH hates the taste of cum, and hates the mess after I go down on her (although she does enjoy it when she lets me).

I love sex but for me, Oral is just better!!

2 Likes

Don’t get my wrong I love oral but just can’t beat the intimacy of sex!

I must admit, I love a good blow job, but the intimacy and the emotional connection with the OH, you can not beat that, especially if you both finish at the same time together!

1 Like

100%, the feeling of climaxing at the same time is something that cannot be beaten

2 Likes

Oral especially in the 69 position for me, love to get in there while she’s enjoying my end.

I do very much enjoy the feel of anal, so maybe I need to find another brand of condom or position to enjoy piv sex more? Ones I use have dots or ribs and notches etc to improve the feeling for her, but she didn’t realise until a few months after an I showed her…

1 Like

Love giving and receiving oral. Especially giving…I could spend all night doing it! But the feeling of climaxing at the same time is really special and intimate.

2 Likes

Anything, all of them, both.

Somewhere inside me is still 13 and just goes

“Yay, this pretty girls touching me and i can see boobs”

Still a good feeling after 19 years together.

5 Likes

Love that!!
My hubby is the same :rofl: like big kids haha

3 Likes

You can’t hear both on this topic!! I absolutely love giving oral and would spend ages on my OH giving her oral she’s the same with me! We both love intercourse just as much! Oral is a build up to intercourse I think. The feeling when first slide in the OH is so nice!

Love giving oral. Love getting a blow job although my wife can’t stand the taste of cum so never get to finish in her mouth. Adore oral and wouldn’t want to give it up.

But actual sex with PIV and climaxing inside your lady is the best.

I definitely prefer intercourse over oral although both are great. I get more pleasure from giving my partner oral than receiving. Something about the audio feedback that I receive turns me on more than my own pleasure.