Oral sex ?

I'm seeking advice on giving oral sex to my female partner as I'm a bit of a novice and could do with improving and enhancing my skills any advice will be appreciated thanks x

I have this book and Lovehonmey do stock it .

Oral Sex She'll Never Forget by Sonia Borg

Its a really good book and very well illustrated . The Photographs arnt too explicit and were this is needed,clear diagrams are given. It gives plenty of ideas including rolpeplay situations and as a bonus in the appendices there is a couples sex survey to do on each other for more things to explore.

I cant recommend this book enough and its companian book about giving the guy Oral Sex.

Its probaly difficult for us to give clear information on the forum as graphic details would proabaly be needed which goes against the rules and diagrams .I tend with the tongue to aim around the middle to top end of the womans sex which will stimulte her clit. My tongue isnt long enough to affect my OHs G spot . I tend to do this with my "Magic Fingers" as my OH calls them .

The most important things and starting base would be to ask what your partner likes or dislikes, what turns her on and what turns her off. Once you have all this you can then slowly build up into things and give her exactly what she needs and wants in that department.

Just be patient as no one is the same and not every technique will work, some girls prefer a lot of attention to the clitoris and for some it's far too sensitive. First I would usually spend a lot of time doing foreplay, lots of kissing and touching and teasing while she feels totally comfy. And then listen and see exactly how she reacts as you explore her with your mouth. Just don't rush anything and take your time, enjoy spending time finding what she likes and eventually you will crack it all. Getting your Tongue and fingers in the right spots for her will be enough to send her into a frenzy. Also check out some of the balms and lubes which give all sorts of sensations and maybe buy a little bullet vibe to takes thing to the next level.

Its only as complicated as a person wants to make it so keep it simple.

It should be fun for both of you. Ask her to let you know what she likes and how she likes it. Try different things with your lips and tongue and gauge her reaction ...... and TAKE YOUR TIME ..... also make sure the lady knows she can relax and enjoy it with nothing is expected from her in return.

Its all about pleasuring her ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mr S wrote:

Its only as complicated as a person wants to make it so keep it simple.

It should be fun for both of you. Ask her to let you know what she likes and how she likes it. Try different things with your lips and tongue and gauge her reaction ...... and TAKE YOUR TIME ..... also make sure the lady knows she can relax and enjoy it with nothing is expected from her in return.

Its all about pleasuring her

100% agree with this 😊

As said all women are different, but when I was younger I read about the 'alphabet' technique. This is tracing each different letter with your tongue. I find when doing this that some letters get reactions. Maybe you were going up and down or side to side.
Gives you an idea of what to do more.

If she has experienced it before with someone else then she will know what she does or doesn't like just ask her if there's something she wants to try

Spidercouple wrote:

As said all women are different, but when I was younger I read about the 'alphabet' technique. This is tracing each different letter with your tongue. I find when doing this that some letters get reactions. Maybe you were going up and down or side to side.
Gives you an idea of what to do more.

Can confirm. Alphabet technique has 'gone down' well with my OH. With so g-spot stimulation from the fingers too of course! ;)

The alphabet works well with the OH, I change from lower case to caps as well. You can always go down on her after you have filled her up, creampie is always good.

Lil known has it nailed. Communication is key. Ask what she wants, ask if it's better like this or like that. My wife will actually get me to move while I'm giving oral or using my fingers if she wants improvement.

Ask her, she will likely know what she likes, if not, experiment until you find something good. I know exactly what I like from my partner.

I like to build up with foreplay...my wife loves having her back kissed softly, gently and slowly for quite a time. I then take my time after I turn her over buidling up again to actually touching her clitoris. I then if I'm honest go slowly and go with the flow trying to read subtle changes in her breathing and involuntary movements to see what is literally hitting the spot on that occasion. Each time is never the same depending on her. Also I do usually use my fingers inside her too after a period to stroke the G-spot which really helps. But sometimes she prefers, not often but sometimes, my finger inside her anally. Again go with the flow and read her signals.