Oral Taste? Him and Her

For those of us that like oral, both give and receive, both female and male, do you ever notice a different taste?

Let me elaborate:

1. Does your OH’s pussy taste different at different:

a) times of the month
b) times of the day
c) during sex/before sex/post sex
d) after you have been inside her for PIV and then switch to oral
e) premenstrual or postmenstrual oral sex

1. Does men’s cum taste different:

a) pre-cum taste during or after foreplay
b) when simply giving a blowjob and letting him cum in your mouth with no PIV
c) during a sexual session and his penis has been inside you
b) ATM (ass to mouth) oral - if anyone does this

The reason I ask is that when eating her early in a sexual session and without me being inside her, I find that she tastes totally different than after a PIV or fingering session of an unmeasured time. Her pussy, although wetter and more swollen, actually tastes more acidic and can burn my tongue/throat. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t terrible but it does have a far more “aggressive” taste (not odor) and it gets me going.

I guess I was wondering if her juice mixed with my precum creates that acidic taste or if it exists when a dildo is used and no penis inserted?

For you ladies who simply masturbate, do you notice a difference in how you taste before/after/during if you orally moisten the toy or taste it during self-pleasure? Just interested if it is me who makes this happen? Is it natures way of killing sperm or potential infection, or is it all in my head?

2 Likes

When my OH fell pregnant she tasted very sweet for weeks, the next time I tasted this sweet flavor, I asked if she was pregnant again, she asked why? And I told her that she tastes super sweet again. She didn’t know, so checked and sure enough #2 was on the way.

9 Likes

Not surprising, considering a woman’s vagina is naturally acidic to keep it clean, whereas a man’s ejaculate is alkaline to circumvent this acidity. Also, when a woman is ready to conceive, she will be less acidic to assist with fertilisation. So to answer your question; yes, it’s different with different times and circumstances.

3 Likes

Wow!!