Ordering many items

Hey, I am about to order around 10 plus items to start out on a new journey! I’m am wondering if anyone else has had this experience aswell, and if so does love honey shop in separate boxes/deliveries or all in bigger boxes.
Kisses xx

6 Likes

Hiya @ncph18 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

I’ve found with a large order all items come quickly and well packaged in the one box.

Enjoy and have fun.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @ncph18 :slightly_smiling_face:

It depends on the size of the item(s), but they have a selection of box sizes so one order normally comes in one box. :+1:

There’s a bit more info on packaging on this page:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging.html

3 Likes

Oh fantastic, I’m living in a shared house and I don’t want people knowing what I’m buying just yet aha. Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Amazing, exactly what I wanted to hear! Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum & enjoy the toys :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum! All items depending on size should come in one box from what it be experienced :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Just a point of interest and i dont know if anyone else has noticed this, with royal mail there is no mentioned of Lovehoney but with Hermes there is a small LH trading sticker on the box. Just wondering if this is a carrier requirement?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! If you ordered some large or heavy items, they might ship in separate packages :thinking: My first couple of orders each had over 10 items, and they were shipped discreetly in one box :grin::+1: