Orgasm Army Ranks Updated

Hi!
We've just updated the system that calculates your Orgasm Army rank to make it fairer and more representative of the contribution everybody makes.

Here are the factors it takes into account:

The number of reviews you have submitted

Whether other members have found you reviews helpful

The number of forum posts you have made

And some secret sauce ;-)

You may have seen your rank change (up or down!) as a result of this, so apologies if that has come as a shock.

We shan't reveal exactly how the calculation is made just in case someone tries to game the system!

But we do plan to have a something on the profile page that gives you an indication of how close to the next promotion you are.

Thanks!

Niftyness :)
I've changed. Not sure if I've went up or down... The order of military ranks isn't my forté.

*found the list of ranks under the 'help' link and discovered she went up* So I must say I like the new system, hehe.

i think ive gone up, although i didnt know what i was before lol

woohoo! Have gone up - fabbie!! Am being most goodly and reviewing regularly, fingers etc crossed that another promotion isn't too far away!!

Am far to childishly excited about all this...;P

Yum, I want more secret sauce.

Secret sauce?! curious now....

I know, I keep trying to work out what this 'secret sauce' could be.
I really am too curious for my own good, sometimes.

ive gone up :)

psssttt i think all the above posts might be a lil 'saucy' wait till OA brings in their own messenger (maybe like WAYN?) and a members chat room lol (wonder if BB opps i mean OA is watchin?) *giggle*

Heheh :-) Between you and me and the fencepost, I understand that the forums are due a major upgrade, and that'll include all sorts of private message fun... Can't wait!

ya thats what the email i got the other day implied *giggle*

Ah, just noticed I've been promoted to Brigadier :) Hurrah.

I've been promoted, since then I have written loads as being promoted means that I am inclined to work harder.

been promoted and just ordered some new toys from lovehoney, will be here monday i hope cant wait to reveiw them!!!!

No idea where to put this but was wondering if the forum supports the use of images?

Like a picture address surrounded by [img] [/img] as on other forums I've used they do but others don't. Just wondering what the case was here.

< img src="http://www.darkcore.co.uk/images/fuzzyinkit.jpg" >

Nope, it doesnt work, or not as far as i can see with this random image. It might work with something that you have direct access to though.

Nope, it doesnt work, or not as far as i can see with this random image. It might work with something that you have direct access to though.

[img]http://images.lovehoney.co.uk/prodimages/250/5331.jpg[/img]