Orgasms. Is 3 or more too much?

Mrs Kinky orgasms within about 1 or 2 minutes of either penetrable normal sex, fingers or toy usage or cunnilingus. She can then cum again fairly quickly. If she is very turned on (if we are being kinky or naughty) she will have multiple orgasms. If she has very strong ones one after another some times she has been known to pass out. But after a few minutes of pleasuring Mr Kinky she is horny and ready to go again. Depends on the moment really. Mrs Kinky can cum quite easily either through penetration or through clitoral stimulation. Mr Kinky can cum again after a few minutes but the 2nd times does take a bit longer which has its benefits. And the 2nd orgasm is much more powerful for him.

Off the back of my previous post. Mrs Kinky usually orgasms around 5 to 6 times in a normal session. If it's a really wild session can be up to 10 times. Easily.

Mr&Mrs_Kinky wrote:

Off the back of my previous post. Mrs Kinky usually orgasms around 5 to 6 times in a normal session. If it's a really wild session can be up to 10 times. Easily.

OMG 10 times! Wish I could achieve that one day. Normal penetration by hub is always once. With toys and fuck machine max 5 times. Sometimes after 3 clit becomes very sensitive and that's it. Good luck everyone and happy Cummings.

Cut get enough of them personally. Quite often in double figures in a good session.

But sometimes a good quickie with just one or two is just what you need 😉

My FWB has a really high sex drive and orgasms on average 10 seperate orgasms a day. she does orgasm very easily and is one of those lucky ladies who can cum from squeezing her thighs together

So she'll often cum 3-4 times at work and the rest at home before and after work.

Yes I'm jealous!

With my toys I just manage one but it's usually pretty squirty!!!! I'm lucky that I have multiple orgasms doing my hubby 👌

Me and my missus best was 7 in 24 hours. Thats me sure she had more than that. lol We have not done something like that in a long time, not sure if its because we are busier now. My sex drive is much higher than hers now so I regularly masturbate. Im not sure how to keep things interesting or what else to do ;-/

I think everyone differs greatly . I have had several wives and many girlfriends . Some seem to only have a single and much effort went into that one . On the other end I have had girlfriends that could cum countless times , especially with my tounge or penetration sex . When I was young body builder I maxed out at thirteen in a 4 hour session . Now over 60 , I am lucky to have two in a session .

It entirely depends on your partners stamina.

When I was a teen up until I was 19 I used to orgasm once then I had to get them to stop moving while I was orgasming because otherwise it would hurt too much. I was SO wrong haha. I then slept with another guy who was like a machine he powered through like a relentless jackhammer, I orgasmed 4 times in a couple of minutes back to back before he had to rest.

So, vagina over sensative during orgasm? Do not get him to stop if he's got the fitness to keep going at it.