Orgasms through anal

A quick question.

When enjoying penetrative anal sex do you need additional Clitoral stimulation to orgasm or will penetration alone get you to orgasm.

My wife needs to stimulate her clit but when she does orgasm the sensations are apparently amazing....!

Everyone is different. Some while need clit stimulation during anal, some will get g spot stimulation through the vaginal wall and some will get enough stimulation from the nerves in the anus

If I'm completely honest I pretty much have to have clitoral stimulation with everything to actually orgasm.

I very much enjoy penetration vaginally and definitely anally but without clit stim it isn't going to make me finish. Although we have just managed to get me squirting recently which is fun xx

Long story short - everyone is different. You just need to find what works. And that's half the fun xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Long story short - everyone is different. You just need to find what works. And that's half the fun

100% agree

I think every time is different too. I've only been able to orgasm from anal once.. I can only usually cum from clitoral stimulation x

Personally, I don't need clitoral stimulation to cum through anal, although it can help. Depends on how I feel on the day really.

My wife needs my fingers when I'm up her bum

For me itโ€™s hit the clit for full satisfaction.

I tend to need all three. Greedy, eh

Clitoral usually pushes my partner over the edge but with the correct positioning you can usually achieve orgasm without anything else. We have found if we want a quickie then clitoral or vaginal penetration at the same time works wonders.

I'm not sure I've experienced an anal orgasm. I would love to though!

I do remember messing about with myself, in my late teenage years (18 years old!!), with my index finger inserted right up my anal canal when I was on all fours on my bed! - could this have been an anal orgasm? It felt amazing, and the sensation was more indeed in my backside, than my vagina!

I am intrigued about prostate massagers or maybe a 'vibrating' butt plug (I have standard butt plugs).

I am intrigued about the hype of the 'P' spot.

I would be so grateful for any tips and advice on how to achieve these desires of mine. xxx ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ’ž

Emerald269 wrote:

I'm not sure I've experienced an anal orgasm. I would love to though!

I do remember messing about with myself, in my late teenage years (18 years old!!), with my index finger inserted right up my anal canal when I was on all fours on my bed! - could this have been an anal orgasm? It felt amazing, and the sensation was more indeed in my backside, than my vagina!

I am intrigued about prostate massagers or maybe a 'vibrating' butt plug (I have standard butt plugs).

I am intrigued about the hype of the 'P' spot.

I would be so grateful for any tips and advice on how to achieve these desires of mine. xxx ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ’ž

The 'p' spot refers to prostrate which you probably know us vagina owners don't have. Although there are a lot of nerve endings for us back there most of the pleasurable sensation comes from putting 'hitting/massaging' the g spot through the walls. I'm have had plenty orgasms through anal play and there is definitely a difference but to answer the original question I need clit stimulation for any orgasm.

I have a few vibrating plugs and can definitely recommend especially with vaginal penetration too. One of my favourites is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37759 it was called the rimming plug when I bought it and I can only describe the sensations as delicious. Another good one I got to test recently was the new Mantric one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39276 it's really comfortable, decent vibes and fun lights!

My lady has the most explosive and noisy orgasms during anal sex, she tells me they are certainly stronger than from vaginal sex. She also says that having a toy inserted in one way while I penetrate the other, (or DP), certainly intensifies the experience.

Like a lot of ladies I need steady clit stim to orgasm in any situation but anal stim certainly makes it happen a lot quicker! Not sure how likely it is that someone would be able to cum from just anal but maybe there are some lucky ones

Wow , thanks all. An interesting cross section of answers.

The first few times we tried Anal it was just the naughtiness of it that was a real turn on for my wife and she could not achieve orgasm. This led us to investigate further before she found that if she used simultaneous clit stimulation this really did it for her. She could not orgasm just through penetration.

The next challenge is to integrate vibrators into our play and see how this goes, i imagine it will be a very sensory experiment for both of us !

My OH nearly always orgasms during anal sex, she's says that even though it's a clitoral orgasm it's completely different and more intense than a vaginal orgasm, she has a greater chance orgasming during anal sex as well and puts that down to her clit rubbing on a different area of my pelvic bone that causes more intense pressure! Probably why we have anal sex roughly 9 times more than vaginal!!

Aphrodisiac wrote:

Like a lot of ladies I need steady clit stim to orgasm in any situation but anal stim certainly makes it happen a lot quicker! Not sure how likely it is that someone would be able to cum from just anal but maybe there are some lucky ones

+1

I don't think there's many people with any genital configuration able to orgasm from anal penetration alone. Even for penis (and prostate) owners it's a difficult ""goal"" to achieve and we, vagina owners, don't even have a prostate to be stimulated.

The clit is anatomically equivalent to the penis (same nerv endings, same internal structure) and therefore it is in clit owners the main source of orgasms, as penis is in penis owners.

(Male view) I managed to orgasm from anal stimulation alone the other day. Was absolutely amazing and the first time Iโ€™ve done that with my partner. Canโ€™t wait for the next time and thinking about different ways and different toys I can use to get this happy ending with her again. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ