Other body parts that drive you wild.other than Genitals

WandA wrote:

I like having my hips kissed, and kissing Ad's.

I think I'm pretty boring otherwise!

Not just hips!

You love having your neck kissed and having a head massage!

I love having my hair brushed and hands running through it, feels amazing. Also love having my hips and tummy kissed, not so fond of my neck because I'm too ticklish but if I'm in the right mood it can feel amazing - same with my boobs, only love it when I'm in the right mood.

I love having my shoulders, shoulder blades and upper back rubbed because they are one of my worst pain issue places so it can give a welcome relief which can relax me enough to get turned on- also the muscle around my spine bumps (not in the mood for technical :P) can get really painful so having that rubbed is amazing too.

Hmmm...also *love* having my collar bones touched and kissed.

Adx

nothing like a good neck massage mmmm

for me its my neck, lower back or nipples........playful nibble, lick or suck drives me wild in those places.......

I love it when my other half nuzzles my neck and also around the anus... ;P

My hair/scalp... love having my hair played with and light scritches on my scalp. My back, having that stroked gives me tingles! And having my neck kissed as well. Mmm, lovely.

headsouth wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

A tongue inside the ear is a real turn on!

Oh absolutely. I hate being lightly tickled and all of that, but I can do ears!

I like tongue on plenty of places actually but what I do hate is the cold wet bit that's left afterwards. I don't do sloppiness. Funny when sometimes me and Ad kiss, scrunch our faces up and then wipe our mouths if someone was too spitty! Doesn't happen often mind.

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Oh absolutely. I hate being lightly tickled and all of that, but I can do ears!

I like tongue on plenty of places actually but what I do hate is the cold wet bit that's left afterwards. I don't do sloppiness. Funny when sometimes me and Ad kiss, scrunch our faces up and then wipe our mouths if someone was too spitty! Doesn't happen often mind.

We are both obsessive neat freaks though!

Adx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

*Shudders*

I hope these were good shudders lol

i looove to nibble the OH's ears, and she has a huge weakness on the back of her neck! in terms of touching me, i love her pampering me! haha shaving me, plucking me, anything as long as shes doing something ha i can lie there for hours! she's a star :)

The base of my spine just above my bum, my inner thighs and the inside of the tops of my arms too.

I like sexy backs, a nice pair of shoulders and long legs. And nipples of course. Basically every lady part there is is attractive. The top three would have to be eyes, neck and back though.

feet! almost orgasmd by scrubbing them in the shower! hip bones, shoulder blades and my sides...and behind my knees! ....ooooh, feeling warm now! Where is my oh?!!!

I love having my neck, back and bottom touched.

Hip bones are a definite no - extremely ticklish!

Neck is the biggest for me and nipples.

kiss my neck and i'm yours!! lol

seriously kissing my neck gets me going everytime, with out fail!!

ssssssshhhh dont tell anybody, dotn wana make it too easy!! hehe

xGHx

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Hi guys, my man does something to me that drives me wild and i can actually orgasm through it.

he tends to nibble and nuzzle my ribs ,my waist and down across near my hip bone. ive always love being stroked there but then he playfully nuzzled into and oh my god its so bloody good. when he has a little bit of stubble it makes it even better.

And have my shoulders and neck massaged is an amazing turn on for me. So i tend to stay away from getting proper massages at Salons as they may just think im a perv.

So guys what other places do you like your OH to touch that drives you wild.

Hey sweetcherry good question! Have I ever said hello? If not *Hello*

My OH is like your good self, loves having all the bones nibbled and sucked, kissed. and scratched with stubble. She loves it when I drag my stubble right across her back or front torso including nipples. . . .drives her wild!

I could scream like a little pansy if she starts sucking my big toe or pulling gently on the damn thing! I believe there is a nerve that goes directly from the big toe to the cock!

Look after your big toes fellas!

SG x

Neck, shoulders and back for me!! Especially with stubble....

Sexyget 69 where have you been??

sexynurse09 wrote:

Neck, shoulders and back for me!! Especially with stubble....

Sexyget 69 where have you been??

Hello gorgeous! I've had a lot of family problems to sort out amongst other things.

Hope you're well and Magic Hands is okay too!

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Hi guys, my man does something to me that drives me wild and i can actually orgasm through it.

he tends to nibble and nuzzle my ribs ,my waist and down across near my hip bone. ive always love being stroked there but then he playfully nuzzled into and oh my god its so bloody good. when he has a little bit of stubble it makes it even better.

And have my shoulders and neck massaged is an amazing turn on for me. So i tend to stay away from getting proper massages at Salons as they may just think im a perv.

So guys what other places do you like your OH to touch that drives you wild.

Hey sweetcherry good question! Have I ever said hello? If not *Hello*

My OH is like your good self, loves having all the bones nibbled and sucked, kissed. and scratched with stubble. She loves it when I drag my stubble right across her back or front torso including nipples. . . .drives her wild!

I could scream like a little pansy if she starts sucking my big toe or pulling gently on the damn thing! I believe there is a nerve that goes directly from the big toe to the cock!

Look after your big toes fellas!

SG x

A big hello back. are you sure your not secretly my OH lol

My OH likes his nipples sucked, and the inside of his legs stroked and his neck. come to think of it he likes me touching, kissing, licking, sucking, scratching, biting. any where and every where lol i do tend to leave him a bit battered and brusied on most ocassions. Bless him.

have to say my bum gets a lot of attention from my OH as she knows i am freakishly into them so that would be my nr 1.

ears, neck, and fingers are close 2nd, 3rd, 4th