Outdoor Experience

So I know at the moment it’s getting colder, but I was wondering if anyone has done/still likes doing it outdoors somewhere and where they’ve managed and enjoyed? Have there been any disasters? Any tips for people wanting to explore?

2 Likes

A long time ago many years ago at a certain Chase near Cannock was extremely good I mist admit the chance of being caught added to it !

3 Likes

Last time for me (2017) was in a pub beer garden after hours…it’s the thrill of being caught I think…got up next morning knees muddy… brambles in my hair…

In a car if that counts…in a tent…and quite often in the woods…someones front garden a few times…back in the day…all that was in the 80’s though

6 Likes

Lots of years ago, we were in Surrey in the countryside and found a field in the pitch black, there were cows watching and everything.

3 Likes

@jessica-ashleigh I bet they herd

6 Likes

So that was YOU in my front garden, was it? :wink:

Ba-dum tisssshhh!

3 Likes

Looking back, there’ve been a few over the years. Y’know… a blow-job in the bushes etc. Two are especially memorable, though:

Being spanked/having sex with my late wife on the shores of a loch in the Scottish highlands. That was lovely cos it had nothing to do with the fear of being seen and everything to do with obeying nature’s will in nature itself, like the rest of the wildlife. :slightly_smiling_face:

The last I can recall was ALL about being in proximity to other people. My wife and I had been having a picnic, nestled in some rocks on the coast of the isle of Cumbrae (yes, Scotland again!). I ended up with my shorts and t-shirt off, being given a right old tease-and-denial seeing-to, under orders not to make a sound on account of the family group beach-combing just yards away… heaven! :innocent:

3 Likes

@Gazza_64 Hmmmm, i work in Cannock, they still talk about the strange noises coming from the Chase! :wink:

1 Like

The one that springs to mind was when we’d been drinking K cider at a friend’s house, we managed to drunkenly walk most of the way home before getting frisky behind a privit hedge in someone’s front garden, once finished my OH collapsed into the hedge and lying there like a fatally wounded soldier, told me to leave her there as she couldn’t go on! I managed to get her to her feet and we staggered the remaing 100 yards to our house! We still laugh about it!

3 Likes

@WillC - that’s brilliant! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, we just couldn’t wait until we got home, despite how near it was! I always smile whenever i drive past that privit, despite us not living by there for over 20 years! :joy:

2 Likes

You could have a word with English Heritage. Blue plaque needed, I think. :+1:

5 Likes

“Here fell **** after a quick one on Saturday 13th Nov 1997” :joy:

1 Like

Lol @WillC maybe me you never know lol

1 Like

We have regularly done it in our garden. This usually happens on a warm summers night after a few drinks and a BBQ :grin:

2 Likes

Only outdoor experience was a heavy handed make out with a former coworker on a late night motorcycle ride to get food. We had worked together for a few months, was only in my state for the summer. I was dealing with the fact that a few weeks into my wife asking for a divorce she was already sleeping once a week at a guys house. So pretty down especially given her lack of desire for sexy time with me when things were “good” and he new it and found out I had never been on a motorcycle ride. Offered to fix that situation and take me for a late night bite and beer, which I took him up on.

Thought he was just being friendly but started to get the impression he was into me, on the way back through a heavily natured/hiking area we stoped at really large rock(like signs and name for it) and ended up having a fantastic make out that got a little bit handsy.

1 Like

I’ve had quite a few outdoor experiences!! Parks, in the car, against the car, on a cold and windy beach in Cornwall (countless times), numerous blowjobs and sex sessions in the New Forest, and the best of all was a threesome in the middle of the New Forest. I got handsy with one of my girl best friends on a walk back from the pub once, with both of our boyfriends watching. All have been incredibly good fun and I love the outdoor aspect. Never done any of it with the intention or being seen or caught though and don’t get off on that idea at all. It’s just different and exciting!

3 Likes

Closet I’ve come to outside is being fingered in the backseat of the car while waiting for driver to come out of the supermarket.

Back windows are tinted so no one could see anything anyway :wink: we were tempted to go at it on the seat but didn’t guarantee how fast driver would come back :joy:

2 Likes

Done it in a Fort once, finishing a blowjob and blasting into her mouth, just as other visitors headed to that area… Very very hot!

My wife used to be into a bit of outdoor activity. Often it would start with a walk in the countryside. One of us would suggest to go somewhere quiet. So we would find somewhere where we were not overlooked and away from paths and enjoy a good quickie. Always fun. Getting caught wasn’t the frill. Being out in nature made it great.

2 Likes