outdoor sex

well we went to howarth and got of a bus wow i took all my clothes off behind a wall got really horney had sex 3 times gave my fella a bj and i had 3 orgasems ,cant wait til nxt time ,ps found grass everywere wen i got home :)

yes a few times with previous girlfriend.

Once we even got moved along one night by the police who flashed their blues as they passed.

Check out my blog post her about outdoor sex http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/al-fresco-sex.html :-)

Yes, a few times, I love the thrill of getting caught. My husband isnt that keen on it now.

The beach was a good place, although I hated the sand lol

My favourite would have to be the platform of a train station late at night. Pretty sure we got caught on camera, which made it even better.

Love outdoor sex, several times in the sea on holiday looking towards the beach, back garden, car.......anywhere I can get away with it as I'm not very quiet

miss x wrote:

well we went to howarth and got of a bus wow i took all my clothes off behind a wall got really horney had sex 3 times gave my fella a bj and i had 3 orgasems ,cant wait til nxt time ,ps found grass everywere wen i got home :)

Well it sounds like you had fun. Any ideas for next time?

I've had sex in the woods, a field & a stream. I like to be naked outdoors & the sex is great (even when its not) just because its outside. I think I must be unusual though because most people say that it is the "fear" of getting caught that turns them on but for me its the total opposite. I have fantasies of being watched & even "used" by several men but the idea of being caught is a total turn off. Am I the only one?

Yes its ace the thought of getting caught is amazing

Ignatius wrote:

miss x wrote:

Well it sounds like you had fun. Any ideas for next time?

I've had sex in the woods, a field & a stream. I like to be naked outdoors & the sex is great (even when its not) just because its outside. I think I must be unusual though because most people say that it is the "fear" of getting caught that turns them on but for me its the total opposite. I have fantasies of being watched & even "used" by several men but the idea of being caught is a total turn off. Am I the only one?

No, its the biggest thing that puts me off trying. Real turn-off for me too

I have done it a few times over the years and it is thrilling however I did get caught once.....by the police no less...both of us naked! I dont even want to recall that embarrassing story oh the shame lol so yes...FIND SOMEWHERE VERY VERY SECLUDED where the chances of being caught are so slim lol

outside is brilliant. On a straw bale in the summer sun down the side of a farm building. Both of us came. Very good

On a park bench is always fun in the middle of the day, risky but exciting xxx

Does the back garden count?

we love outdoor sex, and we've done it a lot in the woods and on beaches - been watched once being given a BJ - caught once by another couple - looking for the same idea! and a guy on a nudist beach tried to watch us!

deffo going to plan somewhere else asap :)

Love outdoor sex, but then I love being outdoors. Been a while though.